• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there ^ ^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hello there everyone! It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Fiori (this is my nick name) and I'm from Japan. For some time I've been wandering around this place. It wasn't until after my brother (Kyo Tsukino) persuaded me to join so here I am.

I've been into Pokémon since I was four years old. The first game that I played was Pokémon Yellow (borrowed from my brother). I played the games from generation one to three then stopped. I kind of lost my interest in it after Pokémon Emerald. When Pokémon OR/AS was released I got back into Pokémon. Currently my favorite game is Pokémon OR.

Anyway if you guys would like to know me better feel free to send me a message. I usually reply back as soon as I see it. All right well I'll see you guys around. Have a good day! ^ ^

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there sis. I hope you enjoy your time here. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. If you have any questions about something you can ask around. I'll see you around.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    @Kyo Tsukino Thanks a lot bro. ^ ^

@Chadizard Thank you. I'm glad to be here. =)

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    Hey Fiori! Welcome to PC :).
    It's great that you're getting into Pokemon again, and pretty cool that you're from Japan too :>.
    I hope you enjoy your stay here! Already chatted with your brother a little bit and hopefully we can be friends too, feel free to message me c:

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hey Fiori! Welcome to PC :).
    It's great that you're getting into Pokemon again, and pretty cool that you're from Japan too :>.
    I hope you enjoy your stay here! Already chatted with your brother a little bit and hopefully we can be friends too, feel free to message me c:

Thanks a lot! ^ ^ Oh I see. That's cool lol. I'll be sure to leave you a message. =)

Years
    I welcomed your friend, so it's natural I do the same with you, and on that note it's great to see you Fiori!

So, enjoying OR/AS so far? I did have a bit of fun with Alpha Sapphire but then my save went corrupt and have never touched the games again since, probably because Hoenn isn't a region that motivates me that much but I'd definitely recommend discussing the games in the OR/AS section, but do feel free to explore all the Pokemon sections to share your love of the franchise in general. I do wonder if you ever plan to get around to playing 4th and 5th Gen and see what you missed from those games.

Everyone's already told you the friendly part, so I hope you'll stick around and my profile is always open for a visitor message if you want someone to talk to. That said, I'll see you!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah, I see! I've met your brother; he's pretty cool n' nice! I think you're as nice and cool yourself, so, I'll be more than happy to become friends with you! Welcome to the forums today! Tokyo, Japan is my dream place to visit.. hope I can travel there someday~ <33

Anywho, I've played pokemon yellow for my first pokemon game too, and yeah, the games have been really fun to play ever since! Glad that you've gotten back into pokemon. ORAS is pretty fun! But I can't wait for a possible Pokemon Z game to come out, which I'm guessing it will be great to play.

But yes, I'll be looking forward on speaking with you soon! Have fun and have an amazing time! I hope to see you around too, and yeah, I hope that we can chat with each other soon! Have a waaailord of a time. :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Hi Fiori! Looks like we have a lot in common as Pokemon fans!

It is great meeting you here too! :)

I shall drop you a message immediately, and I'm new here as well.

QUESTION: I tried, but could not send you a message for some reason... Says private messages are blocked from going to you as of yet... Could someone help me please? :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    @Hikamaru Thank you! ^ ^ I'm glad to be here. Yes I'm enjoying it very much. Aww sorry to hear that happened to your game. D: I might try the games from the generations I missed out on. Still deciding on that. I'll be sure to drop you a message when I have the time. =)

@Layarci Hey there. It's nice to meet you as well. I accepted your friend request. Hope you enjoy your time here. I know I'll be enjoying it. See you around!

@Dragon Hello there. ^ ^ Oh I see. My brother told me about how friendly everyone was to him when he signed up. That's mainly the reason why I'm here. We both used to be on a forum but after what happened to him I left and told him to do the same. But I know it won't happen here. I'll drop by to leave you a message when I'm able to. See you around as well. ^ ^

@The Illusive Man Hey there. It's nice to meet you too. ^ ^

@Master Snowy Hello. It's great meeting you here as well. I have my private messaging enabled but it's set for only friends and moderators can send me.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Thank you. I've enjoyed this place since day one. I made friends with some people already and they're very fun to talk to. I'm glad I got back into Pokémon lol. Had some catching up to do with what I missed out on. I'm almost caught up now. I'll let you know if I need help with anything.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    We're really glad you're enjoying so much here Fiori! It is great to have you here!

I've been enjoying a lot with you guys already too...

Love you guys! : D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    If my brother never told me about PC I wouldn't be here right now. I'm so glad he told me.

Back