• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Years
  • Hey guys! Decided to join this forum to try and get back into Pokemon after a couple of years. I actually signed up here about 3 years ago, but I can't remember my username, lol. I have been on a couple of forums over the years, most notably EGC back in the day.

Outside of the internet, im a first year business student at a university in the UK. My hobbies include reading, music, sport and of course video games!

Anyways, it is nice to be back I guess, and I look forward to meeting you all!

Years
  • EGC?? You might recognize me then, I had the same username as I do here. Been getting pretty nostalgic over the site lately and miss it a lot so it's always very pleasant seeing familiar faces. =o What was your username? Welcome back to PC, Illmatic!

Looking forward to getting to know you again too, am sure we've talked at least a little at some point but my memory needs to be refreshed. See you around. <3

Years
  • EGC?? You might recognize me then, I had the same username as I do here. Been getting pretty nostalgic over the site lately and miss it a lot so it's always very pleasant seeing familiar faces. =o What was your username? Welcome back to PC, Illmatic!

Looking forward to getting to know you again too, am sure we've talked at least a little at some point but my memory needs to be refreshed. See you around. <3

I remember you well! I am not sure really what username I had on EGC but I was most active around the 2013 era, rip.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hiya! I've never been on EGC, so unlike Janna you won't recognize me, but welcome to PokéCommunity!

Have a look around! We've got a ton of sections here, so it's certain you'll find a few things that interest you. Given the interests you listed, I'd recommend you check out the Video Games and Mall sections, but there's many many more, so I'd have a glance through all of them that seem interesting.

See ya! Feel free to VM me if you want to chat, and I hope you have fun!

Back