• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] hello there

Mizukichu

is loafing around!
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 1, 2023
    Hi everyone! I apparently created this account a long time ago but have never posted or even used it at all before now. Other than my join date I'm by all means totally new here lol, so I hope it's still okay that I make my introduction! If not, please let me know :)

I've been a huge fan of Pokémon for as long as I can remember, and I really love the original series of the Pokémon anime (seasons 1-5). It's one of my favorite things ever :) I like Eevee, Porygon, Wooper, Blastoise, and Lileep (to name a few), and my favorite types are Ground and Steel. Right now I'm playing Brilliant Diamond and am slowly filling in the National Dex.

I was brought here to PC because of all the fantastic resources on ROM hacking, since I'm working on a Fire Red hack myself - but I'm looking forward to spending time here on the forums, and hopefully getting to know everybody as well!

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi there! welcome! thanks for that fine introduction :D i'm sure you'll find our rom hacking forum quite useful!

Years
  • Love the Missingno behind your pfp haha. Welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see what kinda hack you're working on :D

Years
  • Hello!

Who are you using on your BD team? =3
    I kinda wish eevee wasn't locked behind postgame tbh... I wanted to use a Jolteon on my team originally 😭

Mizukichu

is loafing around!
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 1, 2023
    thanks so much for the warm welcome! :D

Who are you using on your BD team? =3
    I kinda wish eevee wasn't locked behind postgame tbh... I wanted to use a Jolteon on my team originally 😭

Right now my post-game/online team is Pikachu, Gastrodon, Clefable, Cradily, Porygon-Z, and Tentacruel! During the main story though I had Torterra, Spiritomb, and Bastiodon filling those last three spots.

Me too, I was originally going to use a Vaporeon or Glaceon but I had to work around that. D: I'm so used to Platinum's available Pokemon that I almost forgot I couldn't have one lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi everyone! I apparently created this account a long time ago but have never posted or even used it at all before now. Other than my join date I'm by all means totally new here lol, so I hope it's still okay that I make my introduction! If not, please let me know :)

I've been a huge fan of Pokémon for as long as I can remember, and I really love the original series of the Pokémon anime (seasons 1-5). It's one of my favorite things ever :) I like Eevee, Porygon, Wooper, Blastoise, and Lileep (to name a few), and my favorite types are Ground and Steel. Right now I'm playing Brilliant Diamond and am slowly filling in the National Dex.

I was brought here to PC because of all the fantastic resources on ROM hacking, since I'm working on a Fire Red hack myself - but I'm looking forward to spending time here on the forums, and hopefully getting to know everybody as well!
    Welcome to PC proper :D You've already got your flair set and all, so looks like you're settling in nicely! Good luck with your hack~

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to PC again! Sounds like you're going to be pretty busy between trading for the National Dex and making your own fangame! If you ever have any questions about navigating the forums don't hesitate to ask!

Back