• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Bay

Years
  • Hello, my name is Bay! I browse through this forum for a little bit and I thought I might as well join this forum!

A little introduction to myself. Well, I live in the United States, in high school but going to college in the fall. My favorite Pokemon types are Dark and Water. Well, I guess that's all.

Trainer_May

time for the pokemon battle
    Years
    • Age 25
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    hey Bay welcome to pc
    you will find some more friends here dont worry
    have fun.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Hi Bay welcome to the forum! I am Thomas, btw. First thing you need to do is read the rules. If you don't you might accidentally break one and get into lots of trouble with the staff. So have a great time and...start reading, cuase there is alot of rules. XD

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
  • hi there^^ welcome to PC!
    remember to read the rules and stuff and you will do just fine^^
    pm me to be my friend if you feel for it :P

enjoy!!

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Ah, welcome to the Community, Bay. You are very welcome here, granted.

Make sure you read up on our reading material and look through our boards to see what area strikes your fancy the most. If you want to talk or have any inquires, drop me a message.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hi and welcome to PC Bay. ^_____^ You're going to college this fall? How exciting~! X3 I hope all goes well for you, college sounds very challenging, but an awesome experience at the same time. ^^

But for now, enjoy your time at PC, have fun. =3

~Kelsey

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Konnichiwa!~To Pokecommunity,dearest ^________^
    water type Pokemon fan?That's cool,I'm a huge fan as well X3

Hope to see ya around~!PM me to be friends or such.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Bay!! I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here at the community. There are plenty of people to meet and plenty of area to explore!! If you have any questions, or need anything at all, feel free to ask. And oh yeah...we have something in common. Haha, I'm heading to college in the fall as well. XD

Bay

Years
  • Wow, all of these positive responses! Thank you all guys.

Yeah, I will read the rules soon. I already know pretty much how to behave well in a forum.

Right now what forum fancies me is the fanfic forum because right now I am writing three fanfic stories-one chaptered one and two one shots. Maybe I will post them here one day! I also checked out one of the clubs that likes water Pokemon. I might join that club one day.

Well, right now I have to do some homework. Will be back soon!

Back