• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello this is ChaosLudicolo

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2012
    Hello, I am George Hopkins, but you can call me ChaosLudicolo.

I started playing the video games since Pokemon crystal and played the tcg during diamond and pearl. I stopped the tcg only to come back because I found out there was organized play.

So I went to my local league after refreshing on the rules, And now I only play the tcg.

I am willing to trade allot of cards (mainly basics and cards I just don't like)
    And I also want to teach new people what I know and learn from people who have played the tcg longer than I have.

My favorite Pokemon is ludicolo, I just like the overall personality of the Pokemon and I think ludicolo looks good.

The chaos in my name is a reference to my website which I am making a game to put on it, which is currently in development.

I hope to learn allot and help some people who are new to the tcg.

Years
    Hello, I am George Hopkins, but you can call me ChaosLudicolo.

I started playing the video games since Pokemon crystal and played the tcg during diamond and pearl. I stopped the tcg only to come back because I found out there was organized play.

So I went to my local league after refreshing on the rules, And now I only play the tcg.

I am willing to trade allot of cards (mainly basics and cards I just don't like)
    And I also want to teach new people what I know and learn from people who have played the tcg longer than I have.

My favorite Pokemon is ludicolo, I just like the overall personality of the Pokemon and I think ludicolo looks good.

The chaos in my name is a reference to my website which I am making a game to put on it, which is currently in development.

I hope to learn allot and help some people who are new to the tcg.

Hi George, welcome to PC!

I am Hikari, and I shall be the first to greet you.

So, you love the Pokemon video games and TCG? Well, PC's got that covered!

For all your TCG needs, you should come over to PC's Pokemon Trading Card Game section. You can always talk to Donavannj if you have any questions regarding that section since he knows a lot about the TCG.

Also, we have these two sections which cover the Pokemon games. Go and check them out if you want.

So I herd u liek Ludicoloz? What do you love about this interesting Pokemon?

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator if you get lost.

Have a fun time here and I hope you participate in the upcoming PCX Get-Together, commemorating PC's 10th Anniversary.

- Hikari10

Hi there, ChaosLudicolo, and welcome to PC! :D

It's nice to see more Pokemon TCG fans show up. I'm sure you'll enjoy the Trading Card Game section, glad to see you've already made a few posts there. n_n There's also many other places to post in outside the TCG area, so if you're interested, definitely branch out a bit to get involved in the other discussions we have here!

I don't think I've ever used Ludicolo in a Pokemon playthrough, so you've reminded me to give it a try next time I replay Sapphire, haha. Grass/water is a pretty unique type, don't see those too often!

But yeah, stick around, all right? We're very friendly and would love to have you on board :3 Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need anything, I'm always open!

Back