• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to all of you on the these forms

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2014
    Hello to all of you on the these forms my name is Joe but in most places of the internet I am known as jepm92 because makes up my full name also I'm a huge fan of Pokemon "It's all I Talk About" my family and friends are sick of it. Maybe they don't like Pokemon that much. my favorite game is Pokemon Blue but I am not a gen1er I only say that because I have played blue about 8 times now. I have now had the chance played all the Pokemon games they bring my a lot of fun. I recently I started a YOU TUBE channel where I make Pokemon videos but it s not going that well so now I have decided to try using forms to talk to Pokemon people and not my friends about Pokemon but maybe I can make new friends from this. I am not trying plug my channel but I would like to get it some more views. But this is the first time trying this because when I am talking on the internet I am very shy and cower away so I think I am going to need all the help I get. My favorite Pokemon is a Lunturn I am not sure why but maybe it was cause I put lot of faith in it and it did not prove me wrong so I am still very proud of my Soul Silver Nuzlocke Team which was my first Nuzlocke.

Years
  • No need to be shy, Joe! (= People here are really nice so don't be afraid to talk to us. And if you'd like to advertise your channel I recommend dropping off a link in your signature as it's the only allowed method of advertising here. Good luck with it and welcome to PokeCommunity!

Lanturn's one of my favorites from the second generation and I've used it so many times in my games. <3 He's extremely adorable so I can't wait to use one in my X version. Not sure why I haven't trained one yet but I suppose I've been a bit lazy? And if you like challenges, why not check out the Challenges board? It's certainly an amazing place with some really fun nuzlockes and other challenges to try out.

Have fun and let the staff know if you need anything!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh deary, I know how that must feel. My family thinks Pokemon is...whack, a time waster. When in all honesty, it was that one thing that actually DEFINED my childhood, and it carried me through high school and college. I'm 23 and right now I am literally obsessed with Pokemon and there's nothing that could get me away from it. :3 Actually today I bought myself some Pokemon figurines to add to my collection. :3

Anyways, welcome aboard! Glad to see you here and glad that you started a youtube channel! You can always try to advertise your channel on your signature, so you can bring in some potential viewers. It usually works sometimes. Also, there's no need to be shy here, the members here are really nice and it's easy to start a conversation with anyone here in the forums. I myself can be very shy, but I warm up to anyone, really. It's the matter of saying "hello" and carry on from there. :)

Hope you have a wonderful time here, in which I know you will! See ya around and have fuuuun.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Blue is your favorite Pokémon game? Cool; it's one of my favorites, too! It was my first ever Pokémon game, in fact. Got it when I was about six as a Christmas present. Not sure how many times I played it, but I'm guessing it'd be somewhere around five to ten. Oh, you have a YouTube channel and make Pokémon videos? What type of videos are they? Let's plays? I'm not a huge fan of let's play videos, personally, but I'm sure there are plenty of other people out there who enjoy watching them. (: If you like, I think you may be able to show-off some of your videos in Creative Media Showcase over at General Entertainment. Before you do, though, make sure to skim through the section rules, which could be found right here.

I like Lanturn as well--it honestly isn't such a bad Pokémon. I used to have one of these on my team in my second run of Pokémon Emerald. It's quite cute in my opinion, and it's also got decent stats. My Lanturn used to know Thunder Wave and Confuse Ray, which made a pretty nice combination. It was able to slow down the opponents with Thunder Wave, and thanks to Confuse Ray, it made it less likely for its foes to successfully land attacks. Well, anyway, hope you have a fun time here. If there's anything that you need, you're free to message anyone in bold blue or orange. If they're unable to help, then you may go ahead and contact those in bold red. See you around! ^^

Back