• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to all you Pok?People, Jimmy Jamoro has at long last arrived.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2005
    Hello,
    My name is Jimmy Jamoro, and I'm from the UK and a really, really, really big Pok?mon fan. In fact, I'm probably the biggest (Not in weight, I am somewhat slim) fan of Pok?mon in the World.
    I looooooooooove Misty (I wish she was real... and older obviously)
    Well, I can't wait to start chatting with you all. I think Pok?mon is an important part of our modern culture and speaking with you all about it is going to be extremely enjoyable.
    Thanks for reading!

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Great to see such an enthusiastic fan. :3 Anyways, welcome to PC! Have fun, and all that fluff. ^^ If you need help with anything, don't be afraid to send meh a PM! :)

Lucid

Welcome to PC, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, please read the rules, and follow them. Anyway, have fun here~
    *gives n00b cookie*

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Jimmy Jamoro said:
    Hello,
    My name is Jimmy Jamoro, and I'm from the UK and a really, really, really big Pok?mon fan. In fact, I'm probably the biggest (Not in weight, I am somewhat slim) fan of Pok?mon in the World.
    Well, I can't wait to start chatting with you all. I think Pok?mon is an important part of our modern culture and speaking with you all about it is going to be extremely enjoyable.
    Thanks for reading!
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any problems or have any questions,feel free to ask me on private message. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time. Good luck.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Welcome Jimmy! I agree with all the things you said(except the Misty part).

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome to the community.
    I'm pleased to see you here and I'm sure you'll have a great time :)

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Jimmy Jamoro said:
    Hello,
    Thanks for reading!
    What a deciated pokemon fan. Welcome to PC. Post a lot, follow the rules and have fun.^^

~`':Beeeeeeeeeeeeebop:'`~

CUSTARD PIE!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2005
    the most dangerous of them all... :D:D:D

yo welcome to PC and dont get that confuzed with police constble thasts something else entyrely

anyways i hope you ahve a good timem and play nice with everyone we dont wnat any 1 getting hurt

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Yo Jimmy-Jimmy! XD I'm Kelsey, hewwo to you! =3 Welcome to The PokeCommunity, be sure to fully enjoy yourself here and whatever and have fun! PM me if you ever need any help. ^^

~Kelsey

Back