• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to all!!

ProjectZerkeX

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • I'm pretty new to the whole pokemon online community thing. I would really like to meet some cool people to trade with, and maybe in the future battle with. At the moment, I'm looking for a few kind souls who would be willing to trade with a noob like myself.

I mean sure I have a ton of experience playing in the old days, but I stopped playing for a good long time. I quit playing after Yellow, and didn't get myself back into the game until Black and White. So quite the blank spot there. It's been one heck of a trip thus far. Can't wait till I get a chance to talk to some of you guys and gals, and make some new friends.

P.S. I think my friend code is up on here. If it didn't save right, please let me know so I can fix it.

ZerkeX

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

That IS quite a blank spot! Are you considering filling it in anytime soon? I'd recommend HG/SS if you are - as remakes of the second gen, they'll help you pick up where you left off, and then you could dive right into the third gen with ORAS! Were you considering picking the newest games up when they're released later this month?

We have sections devoted to battling and trading in Current Generation Pokemon Gaming, so if you're looking for trading partners, or any specific Pokemon, be sure to check it out; I'm sure someone there has what you need!

Should you ever want someone to talk to, feel free to VM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
  • I see your friend code just fine. n~n Welcome, Zerke! Good to meet you.

The Trade Corner is one of our more bustling sections so I'm sure you'll find many people to trade with on X/Y and soon OR/AS if you're planning to get those. We have a huge spike in trade activity here right with the release of a new main series Pokemon game so now is a fantastic time to join! Just a week and a half left until the release of the Hoenn remakes.

Hope you've been enjoying the forum so far. :D I'm down to talk anytime myself so don't be afraid to shoot me a message if you're interested in chatting about.. whatever, really, heh. We're all pretty great here. Enjoy your stay on PokeCommunity!

Years
  • And hello to you too! Really nice to meet you, Zerke.

The others have probably got you covered so not much I can leave here, but as Sheep and Zeria said you'll definitely love the Trade Corner section as it's home to all our trading services. There's a lot of dedicated members who hang out over there so you'll definitely fit in well, and you joined at a good time given that Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire aren't far away now, and a new game tends to cause a spark in activity.

Anyways, hope you're enjoying the community as well, and if you need any assistance you can always ask the staff members in the bold names. I'm also always happy to talk so shoot me a message whenever you are interested, and yeah have a great time here okay?

- Hikamaru

ProjectZerkeX

Pokemon Collector
    Years
  • Thank you to all three of you for making me feel welcome. I personally have not had the time to get around on here too much, but everyone I have spoken with thus far have been really great. Thanks to all for making my stay here thus far a very positive experience.

I can't quote for whatever reason, so I'll answer the question this way. I have been debating going back and playing some of the older games to bridge the gap that I left there. At the moment, I have not had the ability to get over there and do those things, but I'm looking forward to getting in on them soon. I've been playing X and Y, and just picked up White and Black at my local used game store. Both OS and OR are on preorder already, so I'll be attending my midnight release to pick those up.

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
  • I'm pretty new to the whole pokemon online community thing. I would really like to meet some cool people to trade with, and maybe in the future battle with. At the moment, I'm looking for a few kind souls who would be willing to trade with a noob like myself.

I mean sure I have a ton of experience playing in the old days, but I stopped playing for a good long time. I quit playing after Yellow, and didn't get myself back into the game until Black and White. So quite the blank spot there. It's been one heck of a trip thus far. Can't wait till I get a chance to talk to some of you guys and gals, and make some new friends.

P.S. I think my friend code is up on here. If it didn't save right, please let me know so I can fix it.

ZerkeX

Hey ZerkeX,

Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. The social aspect of Pokemon is really what makes the games stand out - there's such a great community and atmosphere to ease you I too the game and allow you to enjoy every bit of it. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine, since they're quite a few friendly people you can approach along with staff if you need any help.

One thing that I like about Pokemon is that it's really easy to break into, even as a newbie. You should pick up X and / or Y if you're looking to get back into the series either causally / competitively, or alternatively wait for the release of OR/AS come 21st November.

Either way, feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat, I'll be more than happy to help. See you around, and good luck! ^~^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello to all!!

I see! Did you order the extra-spicy coursing of welcome, along side trade and battle? Look no further, because this forum has all that for you, and way more!

Hello to all!!

And don't be scared. The people here on PC are generally friendly, so, don't be shy on asking them to trade and battle anytime, within the specific boards! But yes, hopefully you'll get to check out some of the other older gen pokemon games too. They're quite fun!

Hello to all!!

Oh, and enjoy ORAS! I know I will; did you already have a starter in mind? I'm going with good ol Torchic! Or Mudkip. Either or! In any case, great meeting you, Zerke! I hope you have fun, and I hope we'll see each other again sooon!

Back