• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to everyone :D

Years
    hi, i'm italian and i have played pokemon since pokemon silver and my favorite pokemon is Lugia :sbav:. I'm not very good at speaking english so sometimes i do a lot of mistake with grammar :P . However i hope to enjoy this Community.

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your time with us!

Lugia is awesome, right? Always nice to see another long-time fan of the franchise join our ranks! Are you looking forward to ORAS? Not long to go now...although long enough, since I'm guessing that, as a European, you also have to wait the extra week over the US...

Your avatar also tells me you're a Digimon fan - looking forward to the new Adventure anime next year? I know I am; there hasn't been a really good Digimon series since 02 in my opinion...well, Frontier was alright, but the original Digidestined are still the best I think. xD

If you ever want to talk, feel free to shoot me a VM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forum~

Years
    Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your time with us!

Lugia is awesome, right? Always nice to see another long-time fan of the franchise join our ranks! Are you looking forward to ORAS? Not long to go now...although long enough, since I'm guessing that, as a European, you also have to wait the extra week over the US...

Your avatar also tells me you're a Digimon fan - looking forward to the new Adventure anime next year? I know I am; there hasn't been a really good Digimon series since 02 in my opinion...well, Frontier was alright, but the original Digidestined are still the best I think. xD

If you ever want to talk, feel free to shoot me a VM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forum~

Of course i will buy Omega ruby when it comes out :) and yep i'm a very fan of digimon series, and my favourite series are frontier and tamer, my favourite digime is Examon (as you can see). Maybe i'm too old for playing digimon or pokemon but i don't care, i think there is no age for these great games :D

Years
    Oh a Digimon fan I see? I sadly never cared for that franchise but I've seen a fair share of fans here. And welcome to the forums, Ferdix!

Don't worry about feeling too old to play Pokemon. I'm in my 20's and I know that I often got mocked for being into Pokemon, but I know that it's not just for kids but can be for anyone. And glad to hear you're also going to be playing OR/AS as well. These remakes have probably been the most hyped Pokemon games I've ever seen, and given how iconic Hoenn is I know how many are excited. Can't wait to play the games myself and revisit my 11-year-old self when I played Ruby & Sapphire for the first time.

I know you have the pain of waiting an extra week though, and it can be hard to avoid spoilers but for the time being, I'm sure you will love it here because there's so much to do. Have fun and I'm always happy to talk with you! The staff are also around if you need their help.

- Hikamaru

Back