• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to everyone!

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    PC TOSSES A MASTERBALL
    IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Yeah that's not how battles go, but at any rate it looks like you're here forever, new member! Welcome to the party, man. Hope you have a great time.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Megan uses a Master Ball

SUCCESS. Megan has captured new member!

Would you like to nickname new member?

Yes >No

New member has been stored in PC Box #3!

Haha, anyways, welcome! You're on your way to starting your journey here in the community. There's no need to worry about rudeness or anything like that. Here at PC, everyone here is quite friendly! ^_^ So go on and have a wonderful time ok! :)

Years
  • Are you a shiny new member?! If so, my chaining finally worked. :o Welcome to the forum, Mandrake!

So now that you've been captured by PC as a new member, is there anything you'd like to tell us about yourself? We'd love to get to know you more since that'd of course make making friends easier, so keep that suggestion in mind. Either way you're going to absolutely adore this place, I'm sure; we have a lot of great members who are happy to get to know you. ♥ Have an amazing stay on PokeCommunity and give the staff a call if you need aaaanything at all.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello to everyone!

Aha! So if we scientifically add up all the variables, as well as some scientific external factors and add some gustto to boot, we can safely conclude that you are waiting to be captured by a Pokeball! However, it seemed that you have been caught already, with hopefully the smiles and friendliness upon this forum. We all were, so, it's a common thing I suppose!

Hello to everyone!

So, nothing left to say, but, welcome to PC! We do hope that you'll enjoy your time here! Feel free to ask people for help if you need them, since everyone wants to make sure that you'll have a terrific time here, so, don't be shy! I hope to see you around so we can get to know each other a little more too!

Back