• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to everyone

Years
  • Welcome to PC, SW-OWK! Good having you. ;3 We're all big Pokemon fans here, what hacks have you played?? I learned about PC thanks to ROM hacks originally even though I'm not quite caught up nowadays.. have many I want to try.

Hope you'll have fun here and will stick around. Plenty to do and discuss and many people to talk to! Let me know if you need anything. ^^

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hi SW-OWK, nice to meet you! Welcome to the PC ^^

ROM Hacks? They are awesome! I really enjoy playing them! And currently they are my only games related to Pokémon that I can play 'cause my 3DS needs to be fixed :( But anyway, what are you favourite hacks? Let me know ^^

But ROM Hacks are not the only thing that exist here! PC has maaaaany other things so go explore =D You will have lots of fun I promise!

Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Years
  • Welcome to PC, SW-OWK! Good having you. ;3 We're all big Pokemon fans here, what hacks have you played?? I learned about PC thanks to ROM hacks originally even though I'm not quite caught up nowadays.. have many I want to try.

Hope you'll have fun here and will stick around. Plenty to do and discuss and many people to talk to! Let me know if you need anything. ^^

Thank you for kind words. I played Pokemon Light Platinum, Pokemon Glazed, Pokemon Flora Sky regular and Dex Version, Pokemon Expert Emerald, Pokemon Adventure - Red Chapter, Pokemon Victory Fire and Pokemon Resolute. Now i play Pokemon Elegant Emerald.

Thank you kingdenas.

Last edited:

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
  • Thank you for kind words. I played Pokemon Light Platinum, Pokemon Glazed, Pokemon Flora Sky regular and Dex Version, Pokemon Expert Emerald, Pokemon Adventure - Red Chapter, Pokemon Victory Fire and Pokemon Resolute. Now i play Pokemon Elegant Emerald.

Wow... That's quite a list :P Rom hacks are quite amazing, they add so much more to Pokemon. I hope you enjoy the PokeCommunity!

~Shadow

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Yo! Welcome to PC thread!

Oooh, so it's the hacks that got you to register here? :D It seems that's almost the norm now, haha! well, I guess you could try your best? You should have lots of fun though! :3 You'd definitely will! XD

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello to you too! I'm Dragon, and I'm saying hello to you from Canada! Welcome to our forums; I play some hacks myself but haven't recently, because I'm waiting for new info from this one fanmade game that's going to be soooo amazing! But yes, I'm sure that your contributions on this forum will be excellent! If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact myself or the staff members around here. See ya~ <33

Back