• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to you all

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    Hello.
    I'm totally new here, so I hope I'll get along with you all ;)
    And BTW, forgive me if I make any grammar mistakes or anything like that ;)

As for an introduction... I'm from Poland, and I've been a fan of Pokemon since... 2001, I think, which is the year when my country has gotten all crazy about Pokemon.
    I play a lot of Pokemon games - my favourite are those from Generation I and their remakes. I've finished Pokemon Blue twice - for the first time yeeaaars ago, and second time just recently. Now I'm trying to beat Pokemon Silver.
    ...That was unnecessary, wasn't it? :P

Sooo, I joined this forum mostly to have fun and meet other PokeFans. Also, recently I've gotten interested in fan-made Pokemon games and hacks.

I hope I didn't sound lame ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • As an English student, I don't see any minor mistakes in your post, so no need for worry. xD

Welcome aboard, btw. It is a pleasure to meet you. :D Many of us are Pokemon fans and we just loooove Pokemon as much as you do. :D There's no need to pull yourself away because you're shy...a lot of us have been in your shoes before...and someday you'll shine bright! No one's lame!

Hopefully you can stick around and contribute! See ya around <3

Years
  • Ahh I adore your username. Makes me remember my French professor, who constantly tells us to be quiet in French, haha. xD;; Welcome to PC, Ecoute!

We're a friendly community so I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine. No worries about your grammar either, it's totally fine! If you've played a lot of the games, does that include spin-offs like Mystery Dungeon or Ranger? I personally never did outside a few minutes of playing PMD Red, but side games like Puzzle Challenge were pretty addicting. Agreed that the earlier gens were great, though Pokemon seems to be as awesome as ever throughout each new game they release. <3

Aaand of course you'll meet a lot of other fans here, PC is a very big forum with many different kinds of people. ROM hacking is a very popular aspect of the forum too, so there are plenty of hacks to play and tools/resources to use if you plan on making your own.

Have fun here and if you're ever looking for someone to talk to, I'm always open! :D

Years
  • Hello.
    I'm totally new here, so I hope I'll get along with you all ;)
    And BTW, forgive me if I make any grammar mistakes or anything like that ;)

As for an introduction... I'm from Poland, and I've been a fan of Pokemon since... 2001, I think, which is the year when my country has gotten all crazy about Pokemon.
    I play a lot of Pokemon games - my favourite are those from Generation I and their remakes. I've finished Pokemon Blue twice - for the first time yeeaaars ago, and second time just recently. Now I'm trying to beat Pokemon Silver.
    ...That was unnecessary, wasn't it? :P

Sooo, I joined this forum mostly to have fun and meet other PokeFans. Also, recently I've gotten interested in fan-made Pokemon games and hacks.

I hope I didn't sound lame ;)

Hi Ecoute, and welcome!

Despite you being Polish, I have to say your English is pretty good. I have played all main Pokemon games from Generations 3-5 except FR/LG and B2/W2 (the latter I will get later this year) and I love Oshawottz, as my profile design says. PC is home to one of the largest ROM hacking communities so you'll meet a lot of experienced hackers in that field.

Since you've played the older generations, why not check out the Metal & Color Generation Games forum? There's loads of Gen 1 and 2 stuff to discuss there. Are you planning on playing any of the newer generations sometime? What about Black 2 and White 2?

Also, since you have an interest in fan-made games I also recommend Emulation and Game Development for you to check out. They are very different sections though, one is for hacks, the other is not.

Anyway, enjoy your stay and feel free to contact any of our moderators.

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hiya Ecoute, welcome to PC! Btw, is there any nickname you would like people to address you with? I'm MidnightShine, simply a crazed B2W2 fan.

Hmm, the first & second Gen? I wasn't born by then so my first game was Ruby. Altho I did play FRLG & HGSS that're remakes of the classics. Btw, your English is fine, it's better than most others here tbh.

So, you've taken an interest in fan-made games like hacks? Maybe you should try developing one yourself. A mentor that'll help you along your way should be fine. Just drop by the Adoption Center, it's only a click away~

Hope you'll enjoy your time here. Feel free to contact me anytime, 'K?

~Mid~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    Hello. I'm rizoph! You know, your intro. wasn't lame. It was more than some people's intros.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hey ecoute! Cool username you got there, can I ask why you chose it :D? I know its difficult for people with English not being their native language, but your English is exceptional I must say :D. Keep it up ecoute :3!

You've been a fan since 2001? Whoa, that's a really long time, I got into Pokemon myself around the release of Diamond although ages ago I use to spend hours watching the anime. Fun times :D.

But yeah if you want to talk about Blue and Silver maybe pop by Gameboy/GBC Game section and chat about them there. You'll find it interesting certainly :D.
    Anything else you plan to do here if I can ask :D?

I'm Rainbow by the way, I love Gulpins ( I MUST HAVE ONE AS A PET ONE DAY >:D.) and that's all really. Have fun ecoute and I'll see you around alright?

Back