• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello umm..Im kinda shy....

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Don't worry, I'm actually shy myself, but at PC, I'm sure you'll open up. And I love the number in your name! Are you class of 2010? Well, if you have any questions or need someone to talk to, feel free to drop by and leave me a message. :D

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Well since I feel awesome today,
    you get a song.

Read the...
    RULES
    FAQ
    RULES
    FAQ
    PLEASE DON'T BE RUDE~~~~
    RULES
    FAQ
    RULES
    FAQ
    DON'T BE A SPAMMER NEWB!!!!1

Welcome to PC, Shy one.
    I like your Caramelldansen Pikachu avatar.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Its allright if your shy. Everyone is accepted here so, just relax and enjoy your stay here. See you around!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen today
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I hope you have a good time here and make a lot of new friends if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Welcome!
    Its okay if your shy, we can help you gain self-confidence.
    Read the rules and have fun!

Notched^^

パイパイピチュー
    Years
  • Yellow Pikachu ^^ Eh i have been here a short time but no need ot be shy on these here forums every1 is accepting unless you piss them off :P

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokéCommunity, Pikachu_2010 (the future! ;o). Have a good time here and be active. ;)

Oh and the guy above me hit the nail right on the head. ;3 Everyone's accepting unless you make 'em angry.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • Hey there! welcome to PC! ^^ theres no need to be shy the people here on this forum are really nice. Well I hope you enjoy your time here! I'll see you around the forums sometime =3

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Don't worry about the shyness. :) Hopefully the anonymity of the internet will help you to open up a bit. In any case, it's quite a friendly place here. ^_^

Welcome. :D

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! This place is a nice group, so no need to be too timid, with the exception of the occasional beastie (which rest assure, we dispose of swiftly and properly). Have a great time here, and uhhh, be happy! :]

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • Yeah, I was like that too in real life before I opened up here. It is much easier talking to people online than in real life and that post actually reminds me a bit of myself, anyway, enjoy your stay. The people here are actually very nice once you get to know them.

Last edited:
    Back