• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello... ummm... Helpz?

Ataraxia

Wanderer
    Years
    Ummm...
    Hey.
    I don't really know where I am... xD I joined while trying to look for a decent Battle Tower/Frontier discussion (or multiple discussions) Instead I got lost in the deep depths of PC...
    So I bailed out by clicking the link to this... and I'm still confused. This is the first forum that I've been on since IntenseForums aaaaaaaages ago and as such, I don't know pretty much anything about signatures, avatars (though I imagine that'll be pretty straight forward) and the like.

I've been playing pokemon since I was 4 with my Pokemon Yellow. By this time Silver and Gold had been out for a year I think so I got Silver, then after a while Crystal.
    I played these two almost until D/P were first being whispered on the playground amongst my small circle of friends who actually play Pokemon.
    I then got Sapphire, lost it. Then Ruby, lost it. Then Sapphire again and then Emerald which I thankfully still have.
    I now have all three 4th Gen games and is trying to get Ice Punch (battle frontier move tutor) and Brick Break for my Poliwrath on Soul Silver.

Wow.
    Thats a lot of writing! xD
    Now,
    I'm off to update my profile and prowl around for a Battle Frontier discussion...

Negative Creep

Pokémon piercing artist
    Years
    Hi Ataraxia... is your name inspired by Team Sleep?

And welcome :) If you'd like a sig/avatar, please feel free to PM me, I do graphics!

I'll add you and we can take it to PM :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ataraxia

Wanderer
    Years
    Team Sleep? 0.o
    I made it when my two best mates and I were planning on making YT accounts, they then became an alias of sorts!
    My mates names are Disarray and Void, so I made mine to fit in with the theme. I think it sounds cool too!

:D
    How do you create sigs? What kind of software would you use? I think I have an idea for one but I'm not sure how... Its like a banner with a pic of Scizor at the left hand side, and a background of a spiral of bug-green and metal-grey. Then, in some kind of font which I haven't worked out yet, Ataraxia on the right hand side going diagonal downwards...
    :S sounds complicated but I'm not sure how to show you...

Back