• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello World C:

Years
  • Hello everyone I'm Mew and I run a page called Catching a level 7 mew on facebook, with comedy and pokemon luls. n.n

I've loved pokemon since I can remember! I am Currently 16 and study Information Technology at school. :)

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
  • Well, welcome to PokéCommunity, Mew!

You look like a Pokémon fan like the rest of us, so you should fit right in.
    Feel free to check out the Pokémon threads to satisfy your needs, and feel free to VM me whenever, I'm always in for a chat!

-Uruga

Years
  • Hello Mew, may I just call you that?

Another Australian I see? I love stalking those newbies that come to PC every day, especially if they're from the same place as me. Whereabouts in Australia are you from anyway? And yeah I once used Facebook a lot but work made me spend less attention on it, been focusing too much on PC these days lol :D Mew is a cute Pokemon, but I love Oshawott better.

PC is a really fun place where you can hang out with other Pokemon fans. Any parts of the forum you're interested in? What Pokemon games have you played? Do you plan on making new friends here? And yeah I see you have a bit of a comedic ego like I do. I love Pokemon memes too, especially given I love all that funny stuff hehehehehehe. Make sure you read the general PC rules so you don't get into trouble (we don't want newbies punished on their first day don't we?) and understand how the site all works.

If you need a friend, feel free to VM me anytime! I always love showing newbies around.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Mew, and welcome to PC, where we could talk about anything Pokemon. You may also have fun time in Pokemon Trivia section, and as Hikari10 suggests, don't forget to check the rules, because it is important so that you won't slipped up. Enjoy Pokecommunitying here! :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thanks Guys n.n, I will go read the rules, replying to Hiari10, I'm From Queensland and the Pokemon Games i Own Practically All of them, ill list them all:

Pokemon Red GBC
    Pokemon Blue GBC
    Pokemon Green (japanese) Gbc
    Pokemon Yellow Gbc
    Pokemon Gold Gbc
    Pokemon Silver Gbc
    Pokemon Crystal Gbc
    Pokemon Ruby Gba
    Pokemon Sapphire Gba
    Pokemon Emerald Gba
    Pokemon Leafgreen Gba
    Pokemon Firered Gba
    Pokemon Diamond DS
    Pokemon Pearl DS
    Pokemon Platinum DS
    Pokemon Heart Gold Ds
    Pokemon Soul Silver DS
    Pokemon Black Ds
    Pokemon White Ds
    Pokemon White 2 Ds
    Pokemon Black 2 Ds

Spin offs i own:

Pokemon Puzzle League N64
    Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 N64
    Pokemon Snap N64 (taking photo of mew soo cute C: )
    Pokemon TGC gbc
    Pokemon Puzzle Challenge gbc
    Mystery Dungeon Red GBA
    Mystery Dungeron Blue DS
    Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time Ds
    Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness
    Myster Dungeon Explorers of the Sky
    Pokémon Colosseum Gamecube
    Pokemon Dash DS
    Pokemon Ranger
    Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
    Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs
    Pokemon Battle Revolution (Wii)
    Pokemon Ranch (Wii Download)
    Pokemon Pokedex 3d (3DS Download)

and i think thats it so yeah i'm missing a few but id say i got a pretty good collection :)

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • Hello mew, welcome to the pokecommunity! That's quite the collection you got there, do you still have your n64 and game boy? They sure do bring back memories :')

Back