• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello World of Pokemon Community!

dumbpikAchu

suckingCharmanderIntoMybu tt
Years
  • Hi! I was born in 1996, and my sisters & friends were talking about an RPG that was based on creatures. My sisters got it on the first day it came out, they were so interested. As i being 2, I still helped 'em alot.(they all had the same profile.) I decided that Blue was...dull, so I begged my mom to get red for me. She thought it was violent, but she took the risk of messing her child up. (thank you, mommy.) As gold and silver came out, they were really expensive, so I decided to wait for the prices to go down. when crystal came out, i couldn't bear not to have it, so I got it.(barely) when FRLG cam out, i thought that Red/Blue had too cheesy graphics, so I sold it on ebay. (the guy's NAME even sounded stupid,lol) i bot both. :D as for Ruby/Sapphire a little before, wasn't to intrested + the stupid new fishing technology. When D/P/Pl came out, i got P, waiting for Pl to come out.yes, the title sounds like i'm a stupid newbie, but i just wanted to sound official.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    welcome DumbPikAchu,
    nice Pokemon story you have,
    make sure you read the rules and PM me if you want to be friends

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Goodness! That was quite the journey into your pokemon history, dumbpikAchu! Nicely done =P

Anyway, Welcome to PC! I can already tell that you will enjoy yourself here. As you can see, there's quite a bit to do, and it's a great place to just relax and talk about this awesome game we call pokemon =P

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and PM/VM me if you ever have any questions or just want to say hi! Have fun, and I'll see you around!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    That was quite an introduction of yourself! You really went into detail about your pokemon history. But don't worry, we like long intros! Gives us more to talk about.

I do hope you enjoy your time here at PC. There are many things to do, you're sure to find a section you like^^

Take care!

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • wow what an interesting way to get to love pokemon my way of starting to like pokemon was by the persuasion of my cousin and my little sister, well hope you enjoy pc.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Nice story XD My parents bought me Yellow as my first game ever >_< But Pokemon, "violent"? Compared to Halo, it's child's play XD Like I even play Halo >_>

Anyways, welcome to PC, hope you have a great time here ^^

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
  • Hi, welcome to the community. just tell you to improve ur skills most as u can, nd then we will maybe battle. again, welcome

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Nice history on how you got the games, and welcome to the community.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • haha Thnx for your life story eh?
    anyways...
    Welcome to PC!
    hope you can have fun and participate in all the sections of our forum, or atleast the pokemon ones!
    Anyways, just too be sure, u shud read the rules

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • To answer your question...
    In case you haven't already found out.
    PMing stands for Private Messeging. PMs are used to discuss things you don't wish for the public to see. Only you and the recipients of said messege will ever see what was conversed.

Any who... I must have missed this thread a couple of days ago due to my lack of an internet connection, so I shall welcome you now if that is acceptable. ;D

Welcome to the forums, DumbpikAchu. May I ask why the "A" in your user name is capitalized?
    (Sorry, bit of a random question there.)

Wow, not too many people post such a history as their introduction thread. Most new members simply tell us about themselves and their hobbies, but you took it in a whole new approach.
    Kudos to you!

Well, I hope you're enjoying the community. You seem to already have 14 posts as of the time I am typing this so I'm sure you're doing quite well.

Have fun and take care!

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Welcome, dumbpikAchu, to Pokecommunity.

Thank you for choosing Pokecommunity as your Pokemon forum, as there were many Pokemon Forum to choose from. I kinda feel like a bot. xD

Welcome to PC (PokeCommunity), Well, I hope you'd like it here! ^^;

Also, I read that your 12? Erm, don't worry I'm pretty sure many here are also 12. (I joined PC when I was 12), so well, don't know what else to say but I hope you enjoy your stay here! ^^;

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    Hi! I was born in 1996, and my sisters & friends were talking about an RPG that was based on creatures. My sisters got it on the first day it came out, they were so interested. As i being 2, I still helped 'em alot.(they all had the same profile.) I decided that Blue was...dull, so I begged my mom to get red for me. She thought it was violent, but she took the risk of messing her child up. (thank you, mommy.) As gold and silver came out, they were really expensive, so I decided to wait for the prices to go down. when crystal came out, i couldn't bear not to have it, so I got it.(barely) when FRLG cam out, i thought that Red/Blue had too cheesy graphics, so I sold it on ebay. (the guy's NAME even sounded stupid,lol) i bot both. :D as for Ruby/Sapphire a little before, wasn't to intrested + the stupid new fishing technology. When D/P/Pl came out, i got P, waiting for Pl to come out.yes, the title sounds like i'm a stupid newbie, but i just wanted to sound official.

Hello man. About the title, it doesn't look stupid and Platinum has already been launched.

Back