• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello World of Pokemon

Years
  • Hello, My name is Gameassassin989. I play a lot of video games and on a large array of platforms. I love Pokemon, it's one of those games that you'll never grow out of. My first game was Pokemon Yellow version. I think I have played all the Pokemon games that are out their aside from the mods. I have been messing around with the ROM hacking but just now started to get into it and taking it more seriously, which has brought me to this site. I'm looking forward to sharing my hack with the community along with talking and learning new things from the people of the community.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Gameassassin!~ You came at the perfect time and the perfect place when it comes to rom hacking. Why not visit our lovely rom hacking section right here? <-cliiick

Our ROM hacking section is one of the biggest sections we have, because over there you can download all the tools you need, and gather up all the resources you want! All the help you want is also there as well, should you ever need it. Hopefully soon...in the matter of months, we can see your ROM hack on display and ready to try out at the Progressing Hacks section.

Best of luck on your rom hack, yes! See ya around. :)

Years
  • Good choice! Hacking is huge here and plenty of people pop in for that, definitely. You'll find heaps of tools and resources to help you along.. though I can't help in that regard so if you've questions I won't be the best person to ask. xD; Happy to listen to what you're working on, though! Don't be scared to chat with me if you're interested.

Anyways, welcome to PokeCommunity, Gameassassin! It's good to meet you. This is a big community so the entire forum is quite active meaning you're recommended to explore around more than just one section. You won't regret it.. we assure you. :') Soon enough you'll get as hooked as the rest of us!

Contact the staff members if you need anything and see you around, yeah?! Like Minerva said, hopefully we'll be able to see your project up on the forum in the coming months.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ohh, a fellow gamer then! Howdy fellow gamer, great to have you on board! I really love playing pokemon and other video games too, especially nintendo games like Fire Emblem and Zelda! Maybe hop on over to the Video Games section sometime? It's where us gamers come by to chat about video games in general! <33

My first game was pokemon Yellow too! At the time though, I thought that it was a really, really tough game because of the level difficulty skyrocketed via the Fushia City Gym. Urgh. But yeah, it was pretty fun, and playing with the ROM Hacks is pretty awesome too! I especially like Dark Rising, Ash Grey, etc! Hehe. Anwyays,yeah if you want, do check out that Emulation and ROM hacking board, yeah? c: Sure you'll fit right in and learn everything that you need to!

Thanks for coming by, and it's awesome to meet you! Have fun and if you need any help with anything, just give us a call! And be seeing you. :3

Back