• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello World!

Years
  • Hello everybody, I join Pokècommunity because I love Pokèmon games (my favourite is Green Leaf). I want also learning ROM hacking (now I can use advance text). Excuse me for my bad English, but I'm a young Italian. Nice to meet you!!!

Mæstro

"Agent of Chaos."
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. ^-^ LeafGreen is great but I'm a FireRed guy more - my favorite game by far even though I don't play it anymore.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Hiya Pip!
    Welcome to PC!
    You will really enjoy your stay! You wont regret it!
    Anyways I will be around to talk to!

Crissy xX

Years
  • ~MasterMind~ said:
    welcome to PC hope you enjoy it

Thank you very much Master! ^^

Mæstro said:
    Welcome to PC. ^-^ LeafGreen is great but I'm a FireRed guy more - my favorite game by far even though I don't play it anymore.

I prefer LG because green is my favourite color. Well, thanks!

will143 said:
    welcome to pc(pokeCommunity)!!! hope you'll enjoy your stay here.. have fun!!!

Thank you! ^^ (now I'm going to remember your name every time that sometimes say PC=Pokècommunity)

Seedot man said:
    welcome to pc Pippo have fun

Thanks so much!

x_xcrissy said:
    Hiya Pip!
    Welcome to PC!
    You will really enjoy your stay! You wont regret it!
    Anyways I will be around to talk to!

Crissy xX

Oh, thank you!

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Hi!!! Welcome to PC.
    Im a young Italian also, but I was raise in the U.S.
    Enjoy your stay! :)

FinalFlare

.::Pokecommunity's Finest::.
    Years
  • It is always great to see new people join the forum. I know you will enjoy it here. If you need anything, just pm me. Anyways, welcome aboard.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Welcome to PC Pippo :> That's okay, we don't really mind about the way you talk english much around here. Read the rules and have fun :>

Years
  • Hi!!! Welcome to PC.
    Im a young Italian also, but I was raise in the U.S.
    Enjoy your stay! :)

Thanks!

Another new hacker! Welcom to PC!

Thank you!

It is always great to see new people join the forum. I know you will enjoy it here. If you need anything, just pm me. Anyways, welcome aboard.

Thanks for help!

Welcome to this place and I hope you like it here

Thank you!

Welcome to PC Pippo :> That's okay, we don't really mind about the way you talk english much around here. Read the rules and have fun :>

Thanks!

Back