• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello world!

Eternal Dreamer

Dreaming my way to the top!
Years
  • Hello everbody! I'm glad to have finally created an account on these forums. (Liquid Crystal led me here :P)

I have been a pokemon fan my entire life: I've watched all the movies, played all the games (HG/SS are my favorite!) and now I would like to create my own Pokemon experience!

With all of your help, I'm sure that I can accomplish my goal in no time!

I originally started to make Hacked games (base roms), but then moved toward RPG Maker XP and the Pokemon Essentials Starter kit...and I love it.

I'm a little stuck on some things, and that's where you guys come in! ^_^

I hope that everyone enjoys my posts as much as I will enjoy your support!

~Eternal Dreamer

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I LOVE HG/SS. I'm currently playing it, and as a classic fan, it brings back the whole nostalgia from the GSC games. It's purely amazing. :D

I welcome you to PC, Eternal Dreamer. I really like you username, btw. :3 Your enthusiasm here is always welcome here. ^_^ You're a fan of everything Pokemon? Guess what, SO ARE WE. We have section that cover the anime (the show and the movies), the TCG, the games (especially HG/SS), and anything in general, even your favorite Pokemon!

We even have sections where you can get information about PokeEssentials as well as other tools you may need for the game you're making. There's even a subforum for PokeEssentials should you ever have any questions or need help with it. :) The Game Development section has all the things you need!

I'll definitely enjoy your posts, I'll see ya around the forums then! Don't hesitate to contact me or Snivy if you have any questions, ok? We'd be happy to help. :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello everbody! I'm glad to have finally created an account on these forums. (Liquid Crystal led me here :P)

I have been a pokemon fan my entire life: I've watched all the movies, played all the games (HG/SS are my favorite!) and now I would like to create my own Pokemon experience!

With all of your help, I'm sure that I can accomplish my goal in no time!

I originally started to make Hacked games (base roms), but then moved toward RPG Maker XP and the Pokemon Essentials Starter kit...and I love it.

I'm a little stuck on some things, and that's where you guys come in! ^_^

I hope that everyone enjoys my posts as much as I will enjoy your support!

~Eternal Dreamer

Welcome to the forums, huh? Sometimes knowing someone else will lead you to something that you might have never heard before.

Game Development is where you'd like to be in, right? I think there should be something in there that can help you in that regard. I don't go there, though. But don't worry too much about things, OK?

I hope to see you again!

Eternal Dreamer

Dreaming my way to the top!
    Years
  • Thanks! I've posted a few things in Game development (questions for script ideas & whether or not to implement some features) and hope to get some positive feedback! Thanks for the open welcome & I'm sure I'll head over to the Anime section in my free time :)

Back