• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello world!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2012
    Hi, I'm Zoroark98 but you can call me Zoro. :) I'm Italian so if I don't speak correctly don't kill me XD. :nervous:
    I hope to stay well. ;)

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Welcome to the forums! I'd reccomend you have a look at the rules before you get posting around! Wow, you're from Italy? Ah, such a magnificent country! I'm actually trying to teach myself some Italian, but it's not going well. ^^;

I'm Pokemoll, though most people just call me Moll for simplicity reasons. You'll usually find me lurking around people's VMs, but when I'm posting I'm either in the Other Voting Polls or the New Users/Welcome sections~ Feel free to drop me a FR or PM if you're lost!

Also, if you have any problems or questions, I'd say PMing those with bold names would be the best idea, as they're always willing to help! I hope you enjoy it here~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oh, you are just fine. We here at the PokeCommunity don't bite, actually. xD

But hey, I speak a bit of Italian as well, so don't feel a bit lonely. <3 Welcome to PC, Zoroark. :D That would be your favorite Pokemon, amirite? That's awesome. :D I have a Zoroark in my White party, it's at L52. :3 You'd be sure to stay well here...here at PC, we are really friendly so you'd be fine with making friends and discussing Pokemon in peace. :3

If you feel lost or anything, you can always come up to me for questions! :3 Have fun and i guess I shall see ya around! ^_^

Years
    Hi Zoroark, welcome!

Don't worry, your English seems to be good.

I'm from an English-speaking country so I could help you improve.

So, what do you want to see? Browse the forum and you may find your talent!

I am Hikari, aka the "Anti-Leaker Memetic Goddess".

Make sure to contact someone with a bold name (i.e. Meganium90) if you get lost.

- Hikari10

Back