• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello World

NaughtyBeaver

Pokemon Master
Years
    • Age 24
    • VA
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    I am a semi-new user who made his account a couple days (maybe even a week) ago, but never bothered to make a "Hello" thread to introduce myself. So now I am introducing myself. If you want to know miore about me, just check my page...

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC!

Well nothing says you must introduce yourself right away. lol But glad you're finally saying hi! I'm noticing by your profile you really like a 4th generation Pokemon. I like some of you're favorite, particularly Electrivire. Personally I wasn't a big fan of Gen IV Pokemon at first but they'e really grown on me over the years. My favorite is Platinum or Heartgold. If you're really into 4th generation Pokemon games you will like Fourth Generation Gaming then. You can talk about all of the Sinnoh bases games and the remakes of Gold and Silver. While you're at it there's also the 4th Generation Pokemon Fan Club in Pokemon Clubs too. There are many other clubs there for Pokemon and you might even find other ones for other aspects about Pokemon you might like.

Also looking at your profile, it seems like you have many other interest that aren't Pokemon. Of course most people do, but that is what's good about PC, it has more than just Pokemon related sections. There's also many off topic ones not related to Pokemon. For example , a person into sports like you like General Entertainment cause you can talk about sports there along with TV shows, movies, music, anime and books too. There's also PC's own Fitness Club in Fan Clubs & Groups. One of my favorite sports ahs to be baseball. I don't play it cause I'm not very fit, but I enjoy watching it. And I've also noticed you're really into electronics and technology. And while I don't know alot about how technology and computers works but boy do I love electronics. Explains why I'm on my computer all the time. XD As a tech fanatic, I also suggest you to check out Internet & Technology where you can talk about everything from computer to Youtube. With all of those suggestions, you probably will be making a decent amount of posts and fitting in here. Hehehe.

I hope to see you around the forums. Enjoy your stay here and I hope you have tons of fun. If you're ever stuck on something , just contact a moderator. They're super helpful so they'll gladly help you out with anything you need. I advise you to also check over the rules cause no one want to see a new member get banned so quickly! :P Catch you later and be sure to chat with me sometime!

Years
  • Hey there Thomas, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure to meet you! {:3}

Looks like my good friend [supporter]AWSquared[/supporter] has helped you out based on the interests in your profile, so go on ahead and check those out! I just want to welcome you personally here to PC myself! (:

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure that you look over the rules, so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble.. the last thing we want to see from a new member here is them getting an infraction just by breaking the smallest and most simple rules :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (they're the users with the bold usernames), as they are very helpful and can help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! Feel free to leave a VM on my profile or send me a private message if you ever wanna chat! ^_^

Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to the forums! Glad you finally decided to make a welcome thread n_n

Anyway, I am sure you've browsed around the forum quite a bit already, but still, there are so many cool sections of the site to recommend to you! First, our newest X and Y section is totally worth checking out! There, you can chat and speculate about the new games. The games are going to be so awesome! Also the new Pokemon are looking amazing as well. You can chat about all the new features and Pokemon in there.

Another place I recommend checking out is our Chit Chat and Polls section. There, you can chat about basically anything and partake in many fun polls! It's really popular here at PC! If you think up of any interesting polls, create it! Our General Entertainment section of the site is another great place to check out as well. There, you can chat about your favorite anime and manga series, as well as regular TV shows and movies! Our Video Game section of the site also ties into this, because there you can chat about your favorite Video Games for any platform such as N64, 3DS, and Xbox!

If you need anything, dont hesitate to ask (:

Years
  • Heya Beaver, welcome to the forum! Not too late at all to make an introduction, good choice. :D

Looks like you've already found the wonderful Emulation & ROM Hacking board; been enjoying that so far? Have a favorite hack yet? There are many hackers on the forum that you'll definitely run into who love 'em as much as you do. I used to be really big on hacks in 2006 or so, with Shiny Gold being the reason I found out about this forum, haha. If you're ever looking to get involved in making your own hack then you'll find a whole slew of resourced to use that'd aid you in your journey. From scripting assistance to mods, we have it all here. :) Be sure to let DrFuji or giradialkia know if you're confused about anything in the Emulation board! They're very busy staff but will be around to help. If you're confused about something related to the forum, you can also ask in the Questions & Feedback board and one of our lovely members will be there to help as soon as they can.

Hmm, I also do recommend Technology & Internet if you're into computers/electronics and the net, it'd be a perfect place for you to try out. You can discuss computers, antivirus programs, operating systems, and other tech-related things, making it a pretty fun board. General Entertainment's also a fantastic place to discuss sports, especially football/soccer since it has its own discussion thread over there. n~n

Though honestly, since you seem like a big Pokemon fan, you'll probably enjoy our Pokemon boards the most. Regardless of what generation you love you can discuss it all here and fit in perfectly! There's a board for every generation of games, including spinoffs and other things like Pokemon clubs and Pokemon anime. Be sure to dig around and find that special place you can settle into!

Have a great stay here and be sure not to disappear, all right? I'm around if you ever need a friend. :)

NaughtyBeaver

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Age 24
    • VA
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    In response to everyone, (because I'm not sure how to quote all of you) Whoa! I am surprised at how nice this community is! I am a member of plenty forums. This place definitely has the nicest community!

Back