• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello World!

Years
  • Hello PokeCommunity

I'm your average 21 year old residing in North America
    Currently I am an assistant manager at a Laser Tag close to my house
    I was enlisted in the Navy, but was honorably discharged after 2 years due to medical conditions
    I'll be going back to school in the coming spring for IT
    In my spare time lately I've been learning learning how to blow glass and do some torch working

I still remember experiencing pokemon for the first time when Red and Blue dropped in the US
    Gengar has been my favorite Pokemon since seeing him in the game opening
    I currently am without a DS but plan on getting another in time for OR/AS

I've been playing the rom hacks from this community for years now, just finally got around to making an account
    I also plan on attempting my own Gen 3 hack once I read up on it a bit more.

Not really sure what else to say... so ask away!

Years
  • Hey azrial! Welcome to PC. ^_^

Ah yeah I remember when R/B were just released too, oh how addicted I was as a kid.. though I still am today, haha. Whenever you get a 3DS I hope you'll consider picking up X/Y as well since they were absolutely fantastic games; tons has changed in the sixth gen compared to the fifth.

Have fun here, yeah? :) If you need some help you're welcome to shoot me a message anytime!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome to PC, azrial! You're in luck - last year Gengar (along with Haunter and Gastly) was voted PC's favorite pokémon. So a lot of people around here think like you in that matter, apparently!

Blowing glass sounds like a really cool thing to do. An uncle of mine used to do beautiful vases. Hope you'll get skilled at it.

ORAS seems worth getting a 3DS for. Hope you'll enjoy it, and all the speculation over in our dedicated ORAS section before the release. See you around!

Back