• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello you all

Years
  • Heya Antonio! :D Pleasure to meet you, welcome (back?) to PC!

You're quite young but we do have other younger members around the forum so you're not alone at all. PC is a nice place for all sorts of fans so you'll fit in without a problem. Tell us about yourself, though! Let us know when you got into Pokemon and what your favorite type is, for example, so we can get to know you. I'm sure you have lots to talk about especially when it comes to Pokemon, so don't be shy. It's great to see that you've already posted in the trivia boards so hopefully that's been an enjoyable experience so far. The forum games boards are quite fun and are excellent ways to meet new people around the community.

Have a wonderful time during your stay here! If you're ever lost here, just contact a moderator or post in the Questions & Feedback board. Remember that Q&F is only for forum-related questions though; any questions you might have about Pokemon games, anime and such would fit in their appropriate boards.

If you're ever looking for a friend, I'm always here to chat! Keep that in mind and leave a message on my profile anytime. :) I'd love to chat Pokemon with you or help show you around the community. Make sure to give the rules a read if you haven't already - have a wonderful time here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello there, Antonio! Lovely to see you here! <3

I understand you're confused and all but there's no need to worry! The members here are quite polite, and understanding, so if you have a question, we're all happy to answer them!

There's a lot of tools for you get help from, as well as great staff to come up to. Cirno, the moderator above me, specializes in newcoming members like you, so any questions like posting, the rules, etc, you should defo come up to her. :) She also linked you to some resources to get help from, so do take advantage on that. :)

I hope you do have a great time! See you around and good luck :D

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Always good to have new members here, young or old. Welcome to PokéCommunity! :3 I'm Annie but you may always call me Anne or Koko for short!

I hope you enjoy it here and feel free to VM anytime for questions or just a simple chat!

Back