• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    Hello everyone here at PokeCommunity Forums ^_^

I am new here, obviously. I am a big fan of Pokemon. I had all of the old Pokemon games for Game Boy and I just recently ordered Pokemon Diamond and I should be getting it in a couple of days via UPS. I figured this would be one of the better places to go to start getting involved in Pokemon communities for when I play the game. I hope to stay active here and have fun. The place looks nice, I prefer IP .Board over vBulletin myself, but that is just because I skin IP .Board for a living (ha) but the skin looks nice and properly themed and I can't wait to get posting. Thanks.

Bitter

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    Welcome to the PC Bitter.I hope you have a great time here!
    and yeah this forum skin does looks good, there's also other themes to choose

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    and i'll be the second one to welcome you to PC..its great help with topics on pokemon and theree is a variety of thinks to do here..ENJOY AND HAVE FUN!!!=]

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Welcome to the PC, Bitter. I hope have a great time here it really is a great site.

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
    Years
    Hi Bitter, Welcome to the forums. I'm willbey, If you're stuck on Pokemon Ruby/Emrald/Sappire ask me! I once helped my friend to defeat the elite four!

Back