• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Just to clarify things, you can't ignore mods, and DT made an apology post in the OC.

Seems that it wasn't him, it was someone else using his account.

Years
    Okay

Raichu Master: Thanks! I guess I am funny! Hyuck Hyuck :D
    <the place is so silent you could hear a pin drop>
    JKaizer: That's good! It seems that I could ignore him, but I took him off now. I'm talking about Dragon Trainer. I'm just wondering, where's the post about him saying sorry?
    Oh and DragonTrainer: Thanks for the apology. It seemed that "hacker" seemed to hate me a lot. Hopefully you'll make sure no one can hack it anymore, okay?
    And by the way, I accept your apology.
    ~Tetris

EDIT: Never mind, I already found the thread. There never was an apology for me though. Oh well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2004
    Hey. I'm KURA&KILL_Hunter. If you want to make friends. See members' signature,
    who has friends list,he or she want to make friends. PM them or who look friendly,
    they'll add you to their list. Welcome to PC. Have fun.

Years
    Last edited:
    Back