• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Hello there everyone. I'm semi-new to this site, so I figured I'd go ahead and make my own introduction thread.

You guys can call me Triskele of course =P
    Name of one of my favorite characters from a book titled, The Book of the New Sun.

I enjoy reading, although I used to read more than I do now.
    I love to write, which includes stories of my own and roleplaying. So I hope to be active in this forums roleplay section in the future.
    I am also a major fan of gaming, which is where pokemon comes in of course. ^^

Hope to get to know you guys and make lots of friends!

See ya around.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hey Triskele, wow that certianly is one of the cooler usernames around here, it does sound unique all right. What did this book person do in the Book of the New Sun?

Well Welcome to PC and great, another roleplay person! >D And Like to write and read ey? Well then you can also enjoy reading (and writing) fanfictions here at Pokecommunity too!

So yeah, follow the rules, stay active is pretty much the formula to making friends on this site. Really follow that and you can become quite popular. ;D Pleasure meeting you Triskele, and feel free to drop me a PM if you ever need anything.

Ditto,
    Ryan

Hello there everyone. I'm semi-new to this site, so I figured I'd go ahead and make my own introduction thread.

You guys can call me Triskele of course =P
    Name of one of my favorite characters from a book titled, The Book of the New Sun.

I enjoy reading, although I used to read more than I do now.
    I love to write, which includes stories of my own and roleplaying. So I hope to be active in this forums roleplay section in the future.
    I am also a major fan of gaming, which is where pokemon comes in of course. ^^

Hope to get to know you guys and make lots of friends!

See ya around.

Back