• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. ^^;

Mystic Chikorita

The Super-Sassy Grass Pokemon
    Years
    Hi, I'm Mystic Chikorita, but you can call me MC, Chikorita, or whatever you feel like calling me. ;D

Well, how to introduce myself? I'm a Pokemon and Legend of Zelda addict at the moment. I love to write poems, fictions, and more.

I joined this board because... well, it's a Pokemon board, duh, and it seemed like a huge community. O_o Probably not that hard to interact with, hmm?

Anyway, just wanting to introduce myself. ^.~

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Welcome, MC! Yes, we're a huge community. Plenty of members.
    So you like writing? Try the Fan Fiction thread. Or, for your Pokemon stories, try this thread.

Well, have a great time, MC! And don't forget to read the rules; They're your best friend n_n. PM me if you need any assistance!

Motsuko Live

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
    MC Yo, W E L C O M E S TO PC

If you like Legend of zelda, Be Sure to check out the Other Games Section, And there are heaps of pokemon sections. You'll be at home here.

Message me if ya need anything, or just want to be friends!

HAVE FUN AND READ THE R U L E S

Back