• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2009
    I browsed the site for like 1o mins and it was good so i signed up. hi everyone

hope i get to no you all soon

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hello pika_pal, welcome to PC!

10 minutes was all it took, eh? I'm glad you like what you see, and I can assure you that PC will not disappoint you! Which aspect finally drew you in?

Anyway, I invite you to have a quick look around and see what might interest you here. As you can see there's plenty to do =D

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and feel free to PM/VM me if you have any questions or just want to say hi!

Enjoy yourself, and I'll see you around.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • If you like what you saw in only 10 minutes, wait until you experience it for a few days of being active! I do believe you will be quite amazed how much fun this place can get once you make some really great friends and participate in some really heated discussions. I can almost guarantee you will be addicted in no time at all!
    (It's a good addiction... Don't worry. xD)

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Pika Pal!
    It would be a little difficult to try and meet every single member of the PC user base, however; I'm sure you will find yourself some great people to chat around with pretty darn soon. It doesn't take much to find friends around here, Pika Pal!

I do hope I will have the distinct pleasure of speaking with you again. It's always nice to gain another new member to fuel the conversations around here.

Take care and have a great time.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Hey pika-pal, welcome to the PC! ^^

Only 10 minute's here huh? I'm glad your starting to like this forum! :D
    This forum is a very nice community here!
    Anyway, read the rules very good and hope you make good friends here too!

Hope you enjoy here! ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hello Pika Pal!

So it only took 10 minutes for you to decide you liked it here? Well, I'm not surprised; PC is a great forum.

I'm glad you like it here^^ There are a lot of nice people here, who, I'm sure, would love to be your friend!

Have a great time here!

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
  • Hi Pika_Pal I know you'll make lots of friends here because who doesn't? Well here is pokemon luver's special member welcome.............. Welcome to the Pokecommunity!!!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I got a pika_pal here. =D

Anyways, welcome to PokéCommunity pika_pal. :)
    Read the rules, and if you have any questions about the community, read the FAQ.
    Have Fun~

Years
  • Welcome to PC, pika_pal... of DOOM! :o *shot* I like your name. It's really cute. ;D Also, 10 minutes is a really short time to decide to join a forum. I've stalked some forums for months before joining. :/ Hopefully you'll like it here, though!

Read the rules. And have fun! That's the most important thing. Well, after the rules... because the staff bites. ;D

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Hello,welcome to pc and hope you have a good time here.And if you need anything you can ask.Or just too be friends!That'll be fun!

Back