• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Welcome to the Forums, Pilgrim. I am Arctic Glaceon! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hah, beat you to the punch, Hiidoran

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I'm new here. I have been a fan of Pokemon since 1997. I love Mewtwo and think he is wonderful as is life.

Wow, that's an awfully long time. I don't understand the last part of your sentence but it's nice of you to finally join us Pokefreaks. =)

Years
    Welcome! Mewtwo is Kinda cool I guess. :P
    1997 huh? I can't even remember how Long Ive been a Fan of Pokemon. O.o

I love Typhlosian and think he is wonderful, as is life. :P

also, if you need any asistance Feel free to PM/VM me or if you just want to talk.
    Oh and make sure to read and Obey the rules.

Enjoy your stay herePilgrim

~Ryu

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Of course Mewtwo is as wonderful as life! He has psychic powers, and he can fly! If you ask me, that is pretty equal to life and it's awesomeness...

I'm rambling, but anyway, Welcome to PC Pilgrim Soul. I do hope you enjoy yourself here, we have some pretty fun little forums ^_^

That's quite a long time to be a die-hard pokemon fan, but I say more power to ya =P, I'm sure you'll find people that have loved pokemon just as long as you have!

See you around!

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Welcome to the forums, have fun and please stay as active as you can, because I love seeing new faces around here :>

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Welcome to PC Pilgrim Soul!

I like your username :) It sounds cool!

Another Mewtwo fan, eh? I personally think thet Mewtwo's overrated, but I'm sure there's people who love him as much as you do =)

Hope you have a great time here!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hah, beat you to the punch, Hiidoran
    Well, I do go to school you know!
    (Can't welcome someone when I'm getting a physics lesson. xD)

Hello, Pilgrim Soul!
    Welcome to the community that surely is Poké!

Wow, I do believe we began the love of this franchise right around the same time.

*Counts fingers*
    Yes, that does seem to be right around the same time I started this obsession that has been with me ever since! When the majority of my friends began to lose interest in Pokémon, I remember beginning to lose interest myself. However, I found a nice little community not but a couple days shy of three years ago and I my obsession has stuck with me since.
    I'm, of course, talking about the Pokécommunity and I'm sure you can't wait to explore the fun it holds as well. ;D

Can't say that I like Mewtwo too much. Then again, it's the differences in opinion that make this crazy world spin, does it not?
    (I'm a Mew man myself... xD)

Enjoy yourself!

Back