• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello =)

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
Years
  • Bon jour (Sorry, I don't speak French...)
    Welcome, here, please read the rules, and enjoy your stay.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    Hi Windstream, I'm PKMN Gold Fanatic, make sure you read the rules and pop a VM or PM if you want to be friends

And in French;

Salut Windstream, je suis le Fanatique PKMN D'or, s'assurent que vous lisez les règles et faites éclater un VM ou un Message Privé si vous voulez être des amis

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Salut! =D (Or hello, if you prefer that^^; And no, I don't speak French.)

I hope you have a wonderful time here. It's very hard to be bored here, there's a lot of things to do!

Amusez-vous! (Have fun) =P

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Windstream!

I can understand you fine, so I'm sure our other members won't have any trouble communicating with you.

You have been a pokemon fan since the beginning, eh? Then I think you will enjoy PokeCommunity quite a bit! It's quite difficult to get bored here =P

I'll see you around, and have fun!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Ah, must have missed this thread the other day... No matter, I shall greet you now.

Welcome to the community, WindStream. I do hope you are getting along quite well here. Though with helpful members like the ones that posted earlier, I'm sure you are.

Your English is quite impressive, WindStream! Especially considering that you are only eleven-years-old. When I was eleven the only language I could speak was my native tongue, English.
    (Well, now I can only speak a bit of Spanish... So I suppose there really haven't been too many improvements. xD)

Well, I hope you will stay with us for a long while to come, my friend. The Pokecommunity, as you are probably finding out, is a pretty comfortable environment full of people who just love discussing those little Pocket Monsters. I'm sure we would love to count you amongst our regulars.

Take care!
    (Oh, by the way. Was it hard learning the English names of all the Pokemon? :o)

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    Hello ^^

I'm Ivan. I'm 13 years old.
    I live in French, so my English isn't very good ^^'

I play PoKéMoN since its relaese in France.

I hope pass a good time here ^^

I'm from Brazil, so my English isn't very good too.
    Hi, and from which city are you from ?

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • Hello, Ivan. Welcome to PC! :)

Your english is pretty good, actually. I speak a little french, but I'm not going to attempt it right now. I'll probably just embarrass myself.

Back