• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Lukespade

Poke'mon Author
Years
  • Hi,
    I'm glad to be a part of this. I finally am going to be starting a long fan fic series. Although I'm making my new web site as well I'll be posting the stores here as well. Look out for Poke'mon: Rise of a Legend on the fan fic threads and read the chapters if you like. Thanks for reading.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Lukespade!

Glad to have you! It's nice to see the you're enthusiastic about our wonderful forums! I'm sure we'll all be looking forward to reading your fan fics =P

There's plenty of other stuff to do here as well. Have a look around and I'm sure there will be some cool topics for you to post on.

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, as they are quite helpful in answering any simple questions you might have. Other than that, relax and have fun here! I'll see you around ^_^

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hey there, Lukespade. I'm glad to see an aspiring writer. They're so rare these days. I'll check out your fic when you post it and I'll try to review, but laziness will probably stop me from doing so.

Oh, and I noticed your usertitle is sort of messed up. To type Pokémon correctly, press the following buttons:

Ctrl + Alt + e

That should result in:

Sorry, I'm a perfectionist :x

But yeah, good to see you joined. I'll be looking forward to your fan fic.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I'm sure he knows how to make the accented "e", Rekhyt. It's a choice to use it these days...

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, LukeSpade. I'm sure you will have fun!

The Fan fiction at this community tends to get quite the postitive feedback, so your project should do very well! Looking forward to reading it.

Take care.

Edit: Ah, then I do apologize. I guess I've just been using Alt commands for too long. xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Heya, Lukespade glad ya joined the best Pokemon community around,I see your are a fan fic writer heres the best place to do go and write your soon to be awesome stories, Pokemon Fan Fiction. Here are also some good links since your a newbie Rules,FAQ. Hope ya have a great time here and see you around the forum.

Paul

KenJThomas

Pokémon RP tutorial writer.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2008
    Welcome to the PK forum Lukespade, I will be sure to look for your fan fiction as soon as I am able though I am not sure if I will be able to review it.

Have a great time browsing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    Woa, I didn't know that Ctrl + Alt + e = é
    Oh well, anyways, I'm looking forward to your fan fic series. :P

Back