• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello...

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2008
    Hello all, i am... Heero... but anyway, i came looking for a version of the manga my friend told me about... well... a tiny bit of it (almost like a fanfiction) so umm... if anyone can lead me to a pokemon manga that has a character named Snow in it, i'd be eternally happy

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I think we you would be looking for would either be in the Pokemon Manga sub-forum over in Pokemon General, or a fan comic done over in Pixel Projects. Either way, this area is really for receiving welcomes to the community. Since you posted...

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, my friend! I do hope you will find what you're looking for around here.
    (Heaven knows we have just about everything. xD)

Ah, so is your friend a regular member here? Or did they just happen to notice some of our content? Either way, we're glad to have you around.

I am certain you will find the Pokecommunity a wonderful place to spend some of your free time after you look around a bit. We're all pretty friendly, so don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Take care!

Last edited:

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • Welcome, Heero.

Like Hiidoran said, there sure is a lot of stuff to check out here. So have fun.

I recommend you read the rules, and I'll see you around.

Milk and Peace

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Heerochan!

It's always nice to see another new member join! Hiidoran very kindly posted the links to the specific sections you were looking for, so I hope you have found the Manga you wanted to read ^_^ (Eternal happiness is always a bonus =P)

Anyway, PC is a pretty awesome place with pretty awesome people. You should have an excellent time here. I hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    Welcome, Heero.

Like Hiidoran said, there sure is a lot of stuff to check out here. So have fun.

I recommend you read the rules, and I'll see you around.

Milk and Peace

Did you say... recommend? o.O If I were you, I would have say it's a must. :D

Ah nvm about that, I hereby welcome you to this friendly community. (can't think of any word to describe the forums :) )

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Welcome to PC heerochan ^^
    I wait that you have a good time in this community

Back