• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Sayu-chan

Singer of Harmonies
    Years
    Hey :) I'm Sayu, or Cate (either is fine) and I just clicked that little thing that says "Register." So here I am. Heh.

I'm always so awkward with welcome's and hello's and how-are-you's, so I'll just give you a few short facts about myself.

1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Beatles. I mean, borderline stalker-obsessive. I've read the biographies, websites, etc (I'm so excited to get my fingers on that John Lennon bio coming out.) But I'm also an all out rock junkie. Well, not a junkie, but like potheads need their joints, I crave music.

2. I'm a pop culture buff. Not really because I want to be, but it's just that I've managed to accumulate a myraid of widely useless information.

3. I'm prone to malapropisms. So don't laugh.

4. I have been a fervent Pokeshipper for about eight or nine years, but I believe in peace between ships. I learned THAT in the Avatar shipping community. Jesus, they were crazy. But I also like Contestshipping.

5. I'm 16, but I'll be 17 on November 30th:) Woot!

:)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Sayu!

That wasn't awkward at all! In fact, it's one of the better welcomes I've seen around here =P

Anyway, besides the pokemon-aspect of The PokeCommunity, there's also plenty of other stuff to do around here. If you're into pop-culture and music, may I suggest the Other Entertainment section? I'm sure you'll find some wonderful topics to post on, and feel free to make your own thread if you don't see anything! =P

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and PM/VM me if you ever have any questions or just want to say hi! Other than that, relax and have fun around here! I'll be seeing you =P

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Hey Cate! How have you been?

Welcome to PC! The rules and FAQ are up on that toolbar and your future friends are somewhere on this site. Find them and have a great time here. :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity, Cate! Don't worry, that was a wonderful introduction indeed. A lot of introductions around this board are no more than a sentence, and even though those are just fine, I personally prefer to welcome people who put in a lot of thought into their first post such as yourself.

Ah, sorry I am not a Beatles' fan. I suppose their music is nice to listen to every once in a while, but I'm not obsessed. You are in luck, however. I know quite a few members around here that share your obsession. ;D

Well, you have come to the right place if you like Pokeshipping. You should find a few topics on that around this place, never you fret about that. It can get a little territorial, but I'm sure you will survive.
    (Just remember to hide from the really protective shippers, okay? xD)

Ah, well happy early birthday to you, Cate! My own birthday will be on the 12th. :3

I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful time here at the community. It's a pretty darn friendly atmosphere and most enjoy spending quite a large chunk of their free time here.

Take care, Cate. I do hope I will have the pleasure of seeing you around the boards!

Sayu-chan

Singer of Harmonies
    Years
    Thanks guys! I really appreciate that lovely welcome :)

Hiidoran - It's ok :) We all have our niches in music. Happy early b-day to you, too! I'm excited to meet these "territorial" shippers of whom you speak. But what fandom doesn't have them?

BDL (unless you actually make people type your entire username) - Thanks :) I'm pretty good.

Aurafire - I'm glad that wasn't awkward, lol. And I'll be sure to check out the entertainment stuff. Thank you :)

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity, Cate! Don't worry, that was a wonderful introduction indeed. A lot of introductions around this board are no more than a sentence, and even though those are just fine, I personally prefer to welcome people who put in a lot of thought into their first post such as yourself.

Ah, sorry I am not a Beatles' fan. I suppose their music is nice to listen to every once in a while, but I'm not obsessed. You are in luck, however. I know quite a few members around here that share your obsession. ;D

Well, you have come to the right place if you like Pokeshipping. You should find a few topics on that around this place, never you fret about that. It can get a little territorial, but I'm sure you will survive.
    (Just remember to hide from the really protective shippers, okay? xD)

Ah, well happy early birthday to you, Cate! My own birthday will be on the 12th. :3

I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful time here at the community. It's a pretty darn friendly atmosphere and most enjoy spending quite a large chunk of their free time here.

Take care, Cate. I do hope I will have the pleasure of seeing you around the boards!

Yeah, I'm kind of the top Advanceshippr here :P

Anyway, welcome to PC. *looks at Hiidoran and Aurafire's posts* Crud, they beat me to the rule following!

Well, have a good time.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Welcome to PC! As others have already mentioned the rules and such, so I'll just advise you to have fun!

Wow, my music tastes consist of stuff mostly from 1988 and around there but yours are really old school XD

Nice intro BTW. I probably should have done better with mine, but it's too late for that now...

auragirl

Back from the dead
    Years
    welcome sayu-chan-san!

nice to know you have an intrest. your talk about the beatles reminds me of what i used to be like about pokemon (when i was younger) and i may not know what malapropisms is, but i NEVER laugh at stuff like that! i only laugh at random stuff.

*blows up*

anyway, welcome to the community, i eally hope you have a nice time and make loads of friends.

Back