• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!

Maestro

Mystery Maestro
Years
  • Hi, welcome... sort of, to PC. I really hope you enjoy it here. I'm really looking forward to perhaps battling you on wi-fi once you get it.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PokeCommunity, RanzAlton! Read the rules and have fun in the forums. You registered 5 months ago? This is more like welcome back.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Ah.hello there welcome to PC hope you enjoy your stay here and make sure to read the Rules.

Paul~

CombatArmsWarrior

A new Year is about to begin..
    Years
  • Welcome back!

Well u registered here 5 months ago, right? wow, U deserve a welcoming! I hope that u won't forget your account again! lol. I also hope that you have more fun here than before!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Since this isn't a real welcome I'm going to mix it between a welcome back and welcome. >.>
    Anyway, welcome to and back to PC.

I am sure a lot of things have changed since your abscence here so be sure to ask any member if you have any problems, we'd be glad to help.

Have fun and post post post! ^_^

Back