• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2011
    Hello everyone.You can call me Funga for short O_O(its not my real name). And My Favorite type of pokemon is grass type pokemon because they are green and my favorite color is green.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    Hi Well I Can't Say Much Cause Am Pretty Much New Too ^_^ And Welcome Person I've Seen Before <.<

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    Hi, and welcome to Pokecommunity! I hope you will have a good time here and make some new friends!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Grass-type Pokémon, huh?

You know, one doesn't find too many fans of that type. You must be something else, huh Funga?

Interesting username you've chosen for yourself; it certainly rolls off the tongue easily.Would you mind explaining it's origins before we all begin to make extraneous stories behind it?

Hope you enjoy your stay, my friend. Welcome to the community!

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2011
    You know, one doesn't find too many fans of that type. You must be something else, huh Funga?

Interesting username you've chosen for yourself; it certainly rolls off the tongue easily.Would you mind explaining it's origins before we all begin to make extraneous stories behind it?

Hope you enjoy your stay, my friend. Welcome to the community!

FungaFuFu Means Orange Yum Yum

Back