• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

hamermaner

Proud member of Team Mew
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    Hi everyone. I just wanted to say hi. Today is my first day here.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Welcome to PC hamermaner! If you have any questions you can ask me, and enjoy your stay here. See you around!

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    Me too!
    -is posting everywhere on the newbz forum-
    Hope you have a good time~
    I hope i do too .__.

hamermaner

Proud member of Team Mew
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    Well, I do have a question. I was reading around in another thread, and someone said that you can't post pictures until you have 15 posts. Is this true?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well, I do have a question. I was reading around in another thread, and someone said that you can't post pictures until you have 15 posts. Is this true?
    Yep, posting links and such are a privilege earned once you achieve fifteen posts. It's a restriction we put into place to prevent advertising and posting inappropriate pictures right from the beginning.

No big worry though, once you increase your activity, 15 is a breeze~

Welcome to PC, by the way, hamermaner! o/

hamermaner

Proud member of Team Mew
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    Ok, thank you. I agree with the fifteen post because in my previous forum, there would be shock pics all the time. Also, thanks for the welcome.

the volant hawk

the PKMN advisor
    Years
    Yo "HamerManer", my name is "The Volant Hawk". Don't say thanks for the greetings because you might not know who's going too come and say hello like me.

Back