• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 10, 2010
    Hi, Phil here,

Just discovered the forum a couple of days ago.

I haven't played on the Pokémon games in a long time but I definitely want to get back into them with Platinum.

Last game I played was Gold, just hope it's not too late to get into the swing of things again.

Thanks,
    Phil

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Hey Phil welcome to PC. Of corse its not to late to get back into Pokemon. Anytime is great. Just just happened to miss a generation of Pokemon. Platinum is a good game. I would recommend getting it.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity forums. Please read the rules. Also, it's good to hear that your getting back into the swing of things. Platinum is an awesome game, so it's certainly a good time to do that.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 10, 2010
    Thanks!

That was the problem, I thought missing out the 3rd generation (I think it was) might have prevented me getting back into it. But should be ok

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
    Years
  • It'll be fine, welcome to PC and welcome back to Pokemon! I look forward to battling you in the future.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Gold to Platinum is quite a jump, but it'll make Platinum seem that much more awesome. xD

Welcome welcome, and have fun around PC!

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • It will be perfectly fine, Platinum will be awesome most likely. (I don't know, seen as I haven't played it yet)
    Welcome to PC!
    If you have any difficulties here or a chat, I will be here to either chat or lend you a hand. ^_^
    Please read and follow the rules.
    Enjoy yourself here at Pokecommunity.
    See you around!

Crissy xX

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    I have Platinum, and Gold to Platinum is indeed the jump.

Nontheless, welcome to the forums!

-MetalGardevoir

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC Philip!

Gold is the best Pokemon game ;) Though Platinum is great as well.

Have fun around the forums.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • Even if you're as young as 1 or as old as 100, it's never too late to go back at Pokemon! :)

Welcome! :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

Support Pokemon Community! :)

P.S. :)

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I hope this place is good motivation for you to get back into the game. n_n~

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Welcome to PokeCommunity Phil! :) I'm sure it won't be too ard to get back into the drift of Pokémon. If you ever have any questions though, I'd be glad to help out.

Have Fun,
    f l a s h

Years
  • Welcome~! Don't worry, you'll be fine! I hear Platinum is awesome. I'm not buying it since I have Diamond. My first game was Crystal, I felt the same way you do since I never had Red/Blue/Yellow. Good luck!

Back