• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Hello, I'm (obviously) new here and just wanted to introduce myself. Um... not much to say...my favorite pokemon changes from week to week, right now its snorunt. (I just got through rewatching the old episodes where ash caught his.) I'm currently playing Liquid Crystal (beta 2.1) and loving it. um...i cant think of anything else to add....but thanks for letting me join and ill keep looking around.

CrasH

Beasterling
    Years
    Hey Blitzen, welcome to PC!!! woot woot.

Nice. Snorunt is pretty rad, I myself like all the water pokemon haha (:
    I hope you like it here, read all the rules before you post, it makes navigating and looking less stupid a lot easier lol. PM me if you need help.

-CrasH

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I currently playing liquid crystal too=] Anyways, welcome to PC, be sure to read the rules first and if you need any help PM/Vm me about it. I hope you have fun here, stay active.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC!

Hope you have a great time here!

Remember to read the rules before posting =]

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Reading the rules is quite essential, is it not?

Welcome to the Pokemon Community! Snorunt, huh? Well, it's actually one of my favorite pokemon, becuase it evolves into the great Froslass (Second favorite pokemon). So, I hope to see you around!

-MetalGardevoir

Back