• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Nin10doh!

...And then you have me.
Years
  • Hey, I'm new here too and forgot all about this site.

awesome.

our brains seem to work the same way. do you like pickles?

thanks for the welcome mate.
    Only the dill pickles. Dill pickles are awesome.
    But sour pickles are the worst.
    Bread and butter is all right.

Yeah, I didn't really mean to get into that, saying that we have the 25 word limit.

Last edited by a moderator:

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years
  • awesome.

our brains seem to work the same way. do you like pickles?

thanks for the welcome mate.

i don't discriminate against pickles. if its a pickle i will eat it. simple. oh, i like green pokemon as well.

i totally feel you bro about the bread and butter too. i prefer butter to margarine.

no problem bro. pickles get me all excited too.

does no one else like pickles? i don't see any more members welcoming me.

but that's okay. see you around on the forum bro.

Last edited by a moderator:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • You're very funny. :P Welcome to the PC!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Nin10doh!, I had to merge all of your posts, since members aren't allowed to post more than once in another user's introduction thread. I also had to merge some of yours 'Piece', so that there wasn't a string of triple posts afterward. xD; If you two wanna carry on a convo, it's best to do that through profile visitor messages. (b ' ')b

That aside, welcome to the forums, piece of something.

Hope you like it here.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC, piece of something!

Have fun, stay active and remember to read the rules.

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    hey welcome to the forums. enjoy your stay here. if ever need help with somthing ill try to help ya out.
    ps
    i hope you find your self over in the pixel art forum. anyway seeya around.

Tuesday

Will always be Tuesday.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    Oh look at that. 2007 Registration. XD. I thought you have just registered a while ago? Well. It doesn't matter to me. Welcome to PokeCommunity. =DD. Hope you have fun!

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
  • You should have introduce yourself back in December 2007. XD Anyways...

Thanks for registering at PokeCommunity!! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. Also, be sure to read the rules to stay out of trouble and that ensures fun too. :)

if you really like PokeCommunity so much and you want to show your support, you can donate a little money by clicking on the donate button in the nav bar

For more information, you can visit this link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.ph...ate=supporters

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
  • Wow. Hello there!.. XD. Anyways. :]]. Welcome to PokeCommunity. ^^
    Hope you already checked out the FAQ and Rules to stay out of troubles. I also hope that you would enjoy the features of this Community. :>
    Well. Have fun and keep on rocking. XD

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years
  • wow hehe. Luv your username!

thank you very much. has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Nin10doh!, I had to merge all of your posts, since members aren't allowed to post more than once in another user's introduction thread. I also had to merge some of yours 'Piece', so that there wasn't a string of triple posts afterward. xD; If you two wanna carry on a convo, it's best to do that through profile visitor messages. (b ' ')b

That aside, welcome to the forums, piece of something.

Hope you like it here.

i got something all over my thread but you helped clean it up hehe.

thank you drew. i hope i like it here too. the people seem friendly enough.

Welcome to PC, piece of something!

Have fun, stay active and remember to read the rules.

hi Pokedra! i like your avatar! really nice!

i've read the rules, and if i have fun, i'll stay active. thanks!

hey welcome to the forums. enjoy your stay here. if ever need help with somthing ill try to help ya out.
    ps
    i hope you find your self over in the pixel art forum. anyway seeya around.

cool man. appreciate your offer.

what do you mean by that pixel art forum comment though? are you saying my avatar stinks?

thanks anyhow for the greeting.

You should have introduce yourself back in December 2007. XD Anyways...

Thanks for registering at PokeCommunity!! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. Also, be sure to read the rules to stay out of trouble and that ensures fun too. :)

if you really like PokeCommunity so much and you want to show your support, you can donate a little money by clicking on the donate button in the nav bar

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

you are right about that superblob. i just never got around to posting then. but it's never too late, right?

thank you for the warm welcome. i think it is a little too early to be sniffing inside my pockets though. haha.

hello! welcome to PC. and Happy Posting! x>

hey honey, very sweet of you! see ya around.

Wow. Hello there!.. XD. Anyways. :]]. Welcome to PokeCommunity. ^^
    Hope you already checked out the FAQ and Rules to stay out of troubles. I also hope that you would enjoy the features of this Community. :>
    Well. Have fun and keep on rocking. XD

by 'wow' i guess you mean 'what a lovely karate stick man you got there'. thank you. our brains are in sync i feel.

will try to enjoy my stay here. and i'll rock too!

heya! Welcome to PC!and what a nice choice of a username! Enjoy and participate actively!

i like the username too. what's your fav part? 'piece' or 'of' or 'something' ? i cannot decide.

thanks and see you around!

Back