• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Arsenal1

Hey everybody, my name is Arsenal1 and I'm here to discuss Pokemon stuff. I got back into playing Pokemon Pearl 2-3 days ago when I was stuck in Victory Road. I found my way out and I beat the league and now I'm stuck on Cynthia - I got to her last Pokemon, then lost. I need help with this, because most of my Pokemon are level 40-50, except for my Infernape which is lvl. 70.

Thanks! ;)

Arsenal1

What I realized is not what Pokemon you have and if you lose, just try again using different techniques.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to the forums, Arsenal1!

Stay active, have fun and remember to read the rules.

Just keep leveling up your Pokemon and give them decent movesets, Cynthia isn't too bad ;)

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey Arsenal1, what's up.

Welcome to PC, I hope you have a marvellous time here :P Read the rules and keep active!

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
    Yea just keep leveling up your Pokemon! My Pokemon were all Level 65 when I fought the champion.

Anyways, Welcome to PokeCommunity! Read the rules and enjoy posting without regrets!

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Reawakened an interest in Pokémon, did we? Bravo.

Welcome, welcome to the boards, Arsenal. Always glad to have another.

Hope you get past Cynthia and her oh-so-pesky, little team. I'm sure you will find the benefits of defeating her outweigh the training. Then again, perhaps I'm lying. (>'')>

Either way, hope you enjoy yourself.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Woo. Arsenal Ftw. :D Im sure someone said this before but keep training your pokemon and you'll win Cynthia! Anyways, Welcome to the FOrums and Have a great time here!

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    Welcome here! Enjoy your stay. I think 5 hours of my Diamond game was solely just beating Cynthia. lol. But I got through it. Keep training, the battle tower is worth it.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My team was all 50-55 when I faced Cynthia in Platinum.. took me a few tries, and my advice is to stock up on a lot of Max Potions, and Revives. xD; Also switch out Pokemon a lot. Really sticking to type weaknesses work well to take her out. >w>

Anyhoo, welcome to the forums, Arsenal.

Enjoy your time here.

Arsenal1

Ok thanks for the welcomes and advice guys!
    Was there a guy on here banned called Miroos?

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    Not sure... but I have some advice.

I see you don't have your rep turned on. To turn on rep go to your control panel and click on 'options' and the second option check the box to enable rep.

Back