• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<;; Hello.. ^^;;

Spectreon

WEEEEEEE! SUGAR!
    Years
    o.o Er...hi! ^^

*silence*

Boring greeting, huh? XD I'm Spectreon, I'm not sure if anyone goes here from SPPF or BMG, but oh well. I thought I'd join and see what sort of place this forum is, since several friends had been talking about this place.

<<

>>

I love to write stories, so expect a invasion of my ficcies in the Fanfiction section! >:3 *evil laugh*

*rubs hands together*

Spectreon

WEEEEEEE! SUGAR!
    Years
    Spectreon's my invented Ghost/Flying evolution. ^^

Little one, if I was a member on SPPF and BMG, don't you think I'd already know the forum rules by now? XD *gets pelted by eggs*

Spectreon

WEEEEEEE! SUGAR!
    Years
    I noticed a lot of people left SPPF recently....o_O It seems to drive some of the best members away. I'm not sure why, though.

Jolty-kun

Years
    Yah, probably they are really comfortable here XD, well, lots of us are, its not that crowded a SPPF, so i stay here.

I didnt go to SPPF much, i only made a few friends, here, look at my friends list! XD, didnt take me long to settle in, it wunt for you too XD, see ya round!

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Hello Spectreon! Nice to see you here. I`m from SPPF also, but I`m not so often there anymore. I like PC much more^^ I hope, you will find own place here too. PC is a great place for all.
    Welcome^^

Spectreon

WEEEEEEE! SUGAR!
    Years
    Casey...ah, you're Crystal Togepi! Didn't recongize ya for a while. XD I haven't seen you around SPPF these days. Any other SPPF people here I missed?

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    SPECCY!!!!!!!!!!! *huggles* This is Pikawolf from SPP!! I am sooooooo glad to see you here!! There are tons of SPP people here as well, you'll meet 'em all soon enough if you haven't already. ^^ Enjoy your stay here at good ol' PC!! ^_^
    *adds to buddy list*

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Hey Spec! Welcome to PC! ^_^

Jolteon!!!, didn't you used to play "the one above^" at SPPf? I recognize your nick and I think that's what it's from.

pokepac

Pikachu Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2006
    Hi welcome to pokecommunity! I hope you like it here!

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
    yes! you joined here. i'm so glad! one of my top 3 favorite people from sppf joined here!
    i like it better here because it's less crowded and they have a poetry forum...well i'll add you to my buddy list and i hope to talk 2 ya later on...*fades into shadowz*

Back