• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Hello there, my name is David1228. I heard that my friend Fire Eagle said that this computer is occupied by his username(s) and it will be banned. Since he is no longer using this computer because he gave me it as his new room-mate, I will be using it for now on so please don't ban me for just starting here. Well, my name is David1228 and I am new here to P.C. :)

I hope to see you all here and meet you all, be friends with you all and I will enjoy my time here. Before I go, I've read the rules and the F.A.Q. so I would go if I have any questions to be answered.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • hi there david1228! I hope you enjoy your stay! read the rules and have fun!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx my real name is Kristen I'm 17 years old if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Welcome!
    Be sure to read rules and never forget to have fun!

Back