• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    Hi...well my name is Phillip and I've gotten back into the pokemon stuff again. I say again because I was into it during the original craze of pokemon. Well I hope to meet new ppl and stuff and well anything just ask me. See you around!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    That's nice, welcome to PC!
    Be sure to read the rules first/faqs so that you won't get in trouble.
    See you around!

DestinyBender

Mana du vortes, aeria gloris.
    Years
    Hi...well my name is Phillip and I've gotten back into the pokemon stuff again. I say again because I was into it during the original craze of pokemon.

I believe the craze is still blazing xD

Hiya, my name is DestinyBender. Nice to meet you! Like Autumn Star said, read the rules and FAQs to stay out of trouble.

Have fun on the site!

~DB:)

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Hiya! :3

Welcome to PC. :) Please don't forget to read the Forum Rules and stay active! :D
    Hope to see you around the forums! ^.^

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    I think I will. Especially the RP section. It seems interesting.

The RP Section? WHY IT'S FREAKING AMAZING. :D

Glad to see a new face who's potentially going to be joining the RP section. (b ^ 3 ^)b See you there I hope, y/y?

Years
    The RP Section? WHY IT'S FREAKING AMAZING. :D

Glad to see a new face who's potentially going to be joining the RP section. (b ^ 3 ^)b See you there I hope, y/y?

Maybe I will. But how does it work really? Does the person in charge have to have open sign ups or something? That's why I don't understand.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Welcome to Pokecommunity! ;). Please do read the rules if you don't seem to understand a thing or two and play nice :P

Back