• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    Hi,

I've lurked these forums for weeks after discovering the best ROM hacks are within this community. I applaud some of the marvellous work some of you guys put into your hacks. Really, good job.

Now, in my welcome message I am looking for a member to help me with a project my friend and I have been workng on. A Fire Red hack, edited by myself and a friend, is shaping up to be a cool alternative to the originals. Levels increased, etc. But we've encountered a problem.

Here it is: We used Advance Map to make our own building in Viridian City. We then edited Movement Permissions to suit. Now, with regards to events, I am stuck. I want it to be a certain headquarters for a side story in the game. My friend and I have little knowledge regarding this sort of thing, and I've eventually joined PC to seek help. Basically, we need help completing this building, etc. Please, add me on MSN: [email protected]

(You can find me on Smogon instead!)

Thank you in advance.

But I am glad to be apart of this community. Nice to be meeting some of you! ^_~

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Yeah, this is definitely more of a ROM Hacking concern than an introduction, and from the sounds of it, you don't even plan on sticking around very long if you want people to contact you via MSN or Smogon. :|

That being said, please do redirect your question to the Simple Questions Thread over in the Emulation board. Only there will you find the correct people to answer this question, not to mention receive a better turnout than you ever would here. Just make sure you take out that MSN name, or you more than likely won't get any answers.

Gonna have to close this here though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back