• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Hey there. I'm AbomaPwn (thought that one up myself =) , and right now I'm just here to have fun with other Trainers out there. I really haven't taken full use of the GTS and it's battling/trading capabilities, and that's what's really fun about Pokemon. So, currently my life goal is to try an catch a Combee. But they won't accept the freakin' honey. Maybe it's because I burned bees with a magnifying glass once? (It was only one time!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    lol, ur funny dude,
    and welcome to pc!
    and if you want a combee,
    i'm willing to trade you one! : D

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Hi AbomaPwn,
    aha, i find the GTS unreliable Dx, too many people offer hacked pokemon...

welcome to pokecommunity! i hope you enjoy your stay here! drop me a VM if you need some help. don't worry, i dont bite :P

~TrinityLimit

Years
  • Thanks, Trinity. I agree with the GTS thing. Seeing someone offer up a Geodude and ask for a level 90 Cresselia really ruins the whole thing.

Back