• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! :)

Years
    Hey PC! I'm Pinkychu :) (my nickname is Pinky, and I love Pikachu, thus Pinkychu. I thought it was creative lol ) Anyway, I'm currently studying Game Design and Development at a Technical Institute. (a.k.a college lol) I'm 19 and yes, I love Pokemon XD
    When I was younger I was really into the anime and card game, but now I'm mostly interested in the gaming part of it. Some of my favorite Pokemon are Lapras, Chansey, Mesprit, and Gardevoir. When I was younger my fav was Ditto cuz I could never decide on a favorite ><
    In general, I'm an extremely nice person :) I can also be hyper at times lol I also love helping people. So feel free to talk to me! I don't bite :3

Azary3172

My Favorites Pokemon Games
    Years
    Nice name! :D

I loves Pikachu too...

Your are welcome Pinkychu! I loves Pikachu so much just like Ash Ketchum own Pikachu just forever and ever! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
    Years
    Welcome! :) I think your name is kind of cute idk lol. Game Design and Developement, sounds pretty cool. Don't worry if your 19 and like pokemon, my cousin is also 19 and likes pokemon.

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    I'm 22 and I love Pokemon, so don't worry about that... as for my favorite, my current ones are Lugia and Absol... (Absol mainly because I'm planning on getting a cosplay of it)

The Barber of Seville

Self-proclaimed Genius!
    Years
    Heeeeeey there =)

welcome lady \o/

i'm new here too =)

you have 19 like pokemon and feel old...i have 20 and i still loving it! XD now WHO feel old here? hahahahahha

Ditto is an awesome choice if you are in doubt huh? hehe

anyway, if you need something call the Barber ;)

Rújiā1

Master of the Dragon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2010
    I liiiiike Dragonite and Salamence. People say I have a power complex but that's a lie :O Don't listen to them! I'm a nice person. Most of the time.

Welcome to PC!

Years
    @ Broc - thanks! nice to meet you =]
    @ Barber - haha we're oldies! :]
    @ Elite- Thanks, I like it here so far!
    @ Rugia - don't worry, I'll decide that for myself lol ;) If you say you're nice I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

~ hmm some posts seem to have disappeared. :o

Ketchumall

Soul Trainer
    Years
    lol love the name, I had the same problem as a kid, never could pick one :P you make me ashamed of my intro mine is so serious and downright technical ahhh well lol. Yay for the hyper xD I have A.D.H.D, yes I REALLY have it, my whole family on my mothers side does. . . however my little brother did not get it. Ah well. . . Anyways yaaa, sum up, love the name :) :) :) and you sound a lot like me o.o hyper and studying game design, except I'm only in HS :D. I'm new too, just checking on random beginner posts to say hi to my "class" so to speak :P.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    ~ hmm some posts seem to have disappeared. :o
    Hehe... that was just us little-guys in blue. ^^;

Sorry it caused it to look like you double-posted, but sometimes that happens when we don't get to things right away. I went ahead and deleted that second post. I hope you don't mind too much, but I wanted to prevent some confusion.

Any who, good luck with the Game Design, Pinkychu. o/

If ya have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message anytime.

Years
    @ ketchumall - love the name lol and don't be ashamed, being technical isn't necessarily a bad thing XD yay for hyperness! :D & it's okay my cousin has ADHD too.. we do seem to have a lot in common so send me a PM or friend request if ya want :)

@ Mod - that's fine, I figured it was because of the double post but wasn't sure. There's a lot of rules to remember here but not as bad as Neopets XD People there were report-happy so now when I go on other forums I'm paranoid I'm gonna get a warning :3 .. and thanks, college is tough stuff ;)

@ Okami Chi - Thanks! :) And ohh I love Okami! I rented it once for my Wii and it was awesomee <3 I still wanna buy it when I get the chance.

@ Pwnobi - Glad to meet you! It's nice to see a lot of people my age on here :)

I accidentally double posted! d'oh I'm such a hypocrite D: That's cool that the posts merged by themselves though . It made me go :0

Last edited:
    Back