• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Saturnn

Executive
Years
  • hello! new here :)

Hi all
    I'm jeff, many people call me also jane ( from 'the mentalist' but i don't know why :) or alias saturn
    I'm just a normal buy who likes pokemon :)
    I'm new here and i'm a fan of pokemon games, they have something.. special
    but also the anime.

my favorite character in pokemon is.. saturn. He's some kind of wierd and has cool pokemons :)
    I've heard that this is a very good site for pokemon things and the people here are nice..

So i hope this gets fun :)

bye bye

(btw if you want a batte, just ask my FC, i have platinum hg and PBR)

Last edited:

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • Hola Saturnn, welcome to the forums. I'm sure you are going to have fun hanging out here. If you have any questions or need anything, don't hesitate on asking. :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello, Saturnn.

For some reason I was surprised to see your intro thread.

I wasn't paying any attention to your post count, or join date.. and I've seen you posting around NU/W for a few days now. You struck me as someone whose been around here for awhile. Then I did an IP check, and nope.. xD Weird.

Well, then I guess.. Welcome to PC! XD

Hope you enjoy this place as much as I do - juuust make sure it doesn't take your soul.

PC can do that. >A>

Back