• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

~Electrivire~

My Imaginary Friend Haz Issuez
Years
  • I have been searching for these forums, I am a huge fan of Electrivire. I also like eeveelutions. I call myself an eeveelutionist. Anyway, my dream team in pokemon would be:

Electrivire
    Magmortar
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Flygon
    Milotic

Those pokemon are awesome. Anyway, I am not a noob to forums, I am currently a member of 10 different forums (which will not be named) So this isn't new to me. Anyway, I hope I enjoy my time here.

-Electrivire

Spirit Albarn♫

death scythe★
    Years
  • Hey :D Welcome To The Forums,
    Three Members of your dream team are in my team xD,
    So have a nice time here and remember to read the rules and stuff ;D

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
    Years
  • Hey welcome to PC and have a great time. :) I to have an umbreon on my team, maybe we can battle sometime?

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Electrivire,Welcome to Pokecommunity.Please Enjoy ure self.I hope you get ure dream team.

W4r p4nda

Go Pokemon!
    Years
  • I have been searching for these forums, I am a huge fan of Electrivire. I also like eeveelutions. I call myself an eeveelutionist. Anyway, my dream team in pokemon would be:

Electrivire
    Magmortar
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Flygon
    Milotic

Those pokemon are awesome. Anyway, I am not a noob to forums, I am currently a member of 10 different forums (which will not be named) So this isn't new to me. Anyway, I hope I enjoy my time here.

-Electrivire
    Yo Umbreon :D
    Glad ur here.
    anywayz. EPIC poemon team.
    I wanna be called ryder but Its taken :( hope ya can remember W4R P4NDA xD
    Ima new member but I joined the forum I know you from is this much different?

Amazing team ya got there. Especially you have Espeon, Umbreon, and MILOTIC (I <3 Milotic). Anyways, welcome to the forums, Electrivire! Enjoy your time here! And have fun. :)
    lol wouda thought youd like Meganium. Also u spelled Electivire wrong xD
    Mah Fav pokemon is Garchomp all the way :D

Hey, don't criticize my spelling. I'm not used to Gen 4 yet! :P

Fixed.
    sorry nothin personal. Also gotta question. How do you get a pokemon here?
    *Points to Electivire's sig*

Lol I spelled Electivire on purpose, when I first saw it in diamond, I named it an Electrivire over Electivire, my way of being a rebel XD

Anyway, to get pokemon, you play pokemon HG/SS/D/P/PT/R/S/E/etc.
    So I just put the pokemon I own in games?
    But whyd you put thanks livewire?

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Amazing team ya got there. Especially you have Espeon, Umbreon, and MILOTIC (I <3 Milotic). Anyways, welcome to the forums, Electrivire! Enjoy your time here! And have fun. :)

lol wouda thought youd like Meganium. Also u spelled Electivire wrong xD
    Mah Fav pokemon is Garchomp all the way :D

Hey, don't criticize my spelling. I'm not used to Gen 4 yet! :P

Fixed.

~Electrivire~

My Imaginary Friend Haz Issuez
    Years
  • Lol I spelled Electivire on purpose, when I first saw it in diamond, I named it an Electrivire over Electivire, my way of being a rebel XD

Anyway, to get pokemon, you play pokemon HG/SS/D/P/PT/R/S/E/etc.

Cause LiveWire is my buddy on this site who traded those pokemon to me on wifi, anyway, you don't have to, I chose to do that.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • W4r p4nda and Meganium90, you both need to take a look at the General NU/W Rules before you continue welcoming. Only the thread creator is allowed to reply more than once in this particular board. If you wanna continue to talk, please take it to either PM or VM.

Welcome to the community, Electrivire. Umbreon is pretty awesome, I gotta agree with ya there.

Have fun. :D

Back