• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

MCGames

Passing by every region.
Years
  • ^ Yeah pretty generic welcoming title, but still simple enough title for a welcome. Anyway, I joined this forum so I can learn more about ROM hacking because I am currently working on one myself just for the fun of it. I'm not like most normal new members here because I have had previous forum experience. Oh and I read the new Generic Welcome announcement and I am already a strong supporter of it, simply becuase members from other forums spammed introductions with Copy + Paste messages if I see any of these in this thread or any other threads I will report it on the spot. Just a little warning for you.​

Anywho, as you can tell I've always loved Pokemon games my favourites being G/S/C games, not only are they now classics but they're great because you get to travel back to Kanto with your Johto pokemon. I want to see a game where you can travel all over the 4 current regions (Yes I know B&W are coming out) thus far I have only seen that by a hack called Pokemon Blue Chrome, search it on Youtube.​

Actually I joined the forum because of the creator of the game, in one of the videos he/she says that updates would be here under a ROM section, I've browsed there so far and haven't found it yet so if you guys find the thread I would love you if you post it here or send it to me in a PM ^_^​

I'm usually a nice member but I'm mostly serious all the time you can see that in this post actually, with all the effort I've put in to it and the fact I mentioned that I will report any Generic C&P posts.​

Anyway that's about it! Want to know anything else then send me a PM or post it in this thread.​

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Wow, you do seem quite serious. And you obviously do have previous forum experience not like me or my sis when we joined. I've never really explored the world of ROM hacking, but now that you've mentioned Blue Chrome I kind of want to check it out. :3
    Well have fun exploring PC, and I hope you find the thread you're looking for~

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • You read my little ol' announcement? Aww, c'mere you! Let Hiidoran give you a hug! :D

You're gonna be my favorite new member now, okay?

Oh, and the reason you're not finding it in Emulation is because Blue Chrome doesn't happen to be a ROM hack at all. If you wanna follow that project, you'll have to turn your attention to Game Development. The two are easy to confuse at first, but after a while, you'll see that something like Blue Chrome is faaar beyond anything that could occur in a hack. :> Wonder how much space that behemoth is gonna take up on everyone's computer? .___.

Hope you're not too serious all the time. PC is a pretty lax place when you get right down to it. Even though we do enforce our rules, we tend to be a bit more lenient about it than most. Of course, you are free to report anything you see amiss, however. A member of PC Staff like me will respond to it as quickly as we can. ^^

Enjoy yourself, okay?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • You're gonna be my favorite new member now, okay?

You didn't say that to me! Hehe~ :cer_giggle:

Welcome to the communtiy, you seem so serious. Well at least we know you care about the rules here. Unlike some certain new members.. rant rant rant..
    I'll see you around.

Back