• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    I've joined a few days ago but I forgot my password. I just remembered it!

Ayselipera

Awhh, hahaha don't worry it happens to the best of us! I can't tell you how many times it has happened to me. :x

Anyways Misterkewl it's nice to see you've remembered that password! :D Hopefully you'll write it down somewhere so you can post around here more often. I ~suppose~ you should read up on the rules too ;) and if you have any questions ask a staff member!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Yeah, I forgot my initial password many moons ago as well. If you ever forget it again, there are some steps you can take in getting back into your account. For me, that entailed actually emailing the administration, but I digress. D;

Soooooo, Misterkewl, what is it you've stumbled upon our little community to do? Got caught up in the hype of Black and White, or are you just here to get the latest copy of Shiny Gold? Does Zel even update that anymore? Haha, you can tell how awesomely up-to-date I am with ROM Hacking...

Guess I'll be seein' ya around the boards, buddy. o/

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Haha nice~ I've never forgotten the password to this account, but many accounts have been lost on many sites because I've forgotten...

Anyway, hi! Glad you recalled your secret code. Hope to see ya around~

Back